Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 20-August 17 )

• Photo
    Andy the Marsh Rat

• Photo
    ChorleyClaret

• Photo
    Roger Kint

• Photo
    skunkster

• Photo
    bomaya

• Photo
    Outback

• Photo
    I know the off side rule

Photo

News on the C2C to Southend is....................

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
55 replies to this topic

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
No I am not a Canvey Islander

offline Gareth_Keenan

Gareth_Keenan
  • Trainee
How do you know where I live? I don't remember once saying I lived on stench island - I hope you get flooded again you dirty inbred!!

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
why dont you grays scum f**k off soon yourll be going bust when your money runs out

offline Gareth_Keenan

Gareth_Keenan
  • Trainee
Oh my god, that's the 1st time I've ever heard that, like ever!!! You are so far ahead of everyone else......quick please......erm, tell me this Saturday's lottery numbers....

Kn*b 'ed!!

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
HELLO THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE THE CANVEY FORUM, WHY DO YOU NOT GO TO YOUR OWN FORUM.

I AM GETTING FED UP, I AM WARNING YOU, THERE COULD BE A FEW HORSES RUNNING ROUND WITH NO HEAD BY SATURDAY, I MEAN IT BEHAVE.

NOW KEENAN YOU NORTHERN GIT GET BACK UP NORTH WHERE YOU BELONG.

offline Gareth_Keenan

Gareth_Keenan
  • Trainee
Indeed it is a Canvey forum, very observant of you sir but as I am talking on the topic of CIFC and it is not exclusively for Canvey fans I will not f**k off!! There a few of your lot visit our forum and I quiet enjoy it myself, keeps the banter levels up.

See you all next season!! It’s a shame Stortford knocked you out of the Trophy because we would loved to have done it ourselves….

offline ken

ken
  • Reserves Coach
it will be nice when grays come up, its an easy six points. always fun to see Stimmo's face sqwerm

offline Gareth_Keenan

Gareth_Keenan
  • Trainee
Hahaha indeed. Oh, please remind me how many points you took off us last season - when our team was 1/10 as good as it is now! You've got more chance of getting a w*nk off the pope than getting 6 points off us sunshine....

offline Merv

Merv
  • First XI - Sub
  • Supports: Bristol City
  • Foes: Chelmo Urghhhh....
Quote:
Gareth_Keenan said:
You've got more chance of getting a w*nk off the pope than getting 6 points off us sunshine....

Actually I have beenn to Rome and seen the Pope on his balcony. Strangest of things, I swear he did give me a wink - so what's your point? Some cynics in the crowd said it was the sun in His eyes and it wasn't really a wink, but am convinced it was.

So you see, on that basis, we do stand a very good chance of getting 6 points off you.

offline Gareth_Keenan

Gareth_Keenan
  • Trainee
Classic, very witty Mr Merv the Perv!

offline pabird

pabird
  • First XI - Permanent
If you remember Merv I was in the crowd below when you and the Pope eventually appeared on the balcony and a yank asked me "who is the guy with Merv"

offline Gareth_Keenan

Gareth_Keenan
  • Trainee
Another classic, you guys are on form today, keep 'em coming...

offline CANV EFM

CANV EFM
  • National Squad - 1st XI
cant all this wait till next season..? if we stay up that is..
hopefully by then grays would have gone bust and the hornchurch 5 will be at thurrock and stimmo would have snided off just before the end of the season trying to get the rest of your best players to go with him

offline Gareth_Keenan

Gareth_Keenan
  • Trainee
Dream on pal because it ain't gonna happen!! The set up at Grays is totally different to Hornchurch and to say that we're gonna loose our financial backing just as they did is unbelievably naive of you.

offline TACKLE1000

TACKLE1000
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
oooh, Merv the perv eh! Lucky your here to keep the insults at an intelligent level Mr. Keenan

offline ronin

ronin
  • First XI - Permanent
Quote:
Gareth_Keenan said:
Dream on pal because it ain't gonna happen!! The set up at Grays is totally different to Hornchurch and to say that we're gonna loose our financial backing just as they did is unbelievably naive of you.

How is it different? There`s one man putting the money in like at Hornchurch (and us), yes you have a nice bar and ball court but if you believe that goes anywhere near paying the bills you`re dreaming.

offline CANV EFM

CANV EFM
  • National Squad - 1st XI
Quote:
Gareth_Keenan said:

oh yes unbelievably!!

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Get off the site u idiot, Woodwards bankrolling u just like many clubs have a benefactor. luckily we have both got one who love their footy. And that is what it is truly about.

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Sorry i did not mean u EFM, I meant the Grays twit.

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Not u EFm the Grays Clown.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus