Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

News on the C2C to Southend is....................

HELLO THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE THE CANVEY FORUM, WHY DO YOU NOT GO TO YOUR OWN FORUM.

I AM GETTING FED UP, I AM WARNING YOU, THERE COULD BE A FEW HORSES RUNNING ROUND WITH NO HEAD BY SATURDAY, I MEAN IT BEHAVE.

NOW KEENAN YOU NORTHERN GIT GET BACK UP NORTH WHERE YOU BELONG.

Indeed it is a Canvey forum, very observant of you sir but as I am talking on the topic of CIFC and it is not exclusively for Canvey fans I will not f**k off!! There a few of your lot visit our forum and I quiet enjoy it myself, keeps the banter levels up.

See you all next season!! It’s a shame Stortford knocked you out of the Trophy because we would loved to have done it ourselves….

Quote:
Gareth_Keenan said:
You've got more chance of getting a w*nk off the pope than getting 6 points off us sunshine....

Actually I have beenn to Rome and seen the Pope on his balcony. Strangest of things, I swear he did give me a wink - so what's your point? Some cynics in the crowd said it was the sun in His eyes and it wasn't really a wink, but am convinced it was.

So you see, on that basis, we do stand a very good chance of getting 6 points off you.

cant all this wait till next season..? if we stay up that is..

hopefully by then grays would have gone bust and the hornchurch 5 will be at thurrock and stimmo would have snided off just before the end of the season trying to get the rest of your best players to go with him

Quote:
Gareth_Keenan said:
Dream on pal because it ain't gonna happen!! The set up at Grays is totally different to Hornchurch and to say that we're gonna loose our financial backing just as they did is unbelievably naive of you.

How is it different? There`s one man putting the money in like at Hornchurch (and us), yes you have a nice bar and ball court but if you believe that goes anywhere near paying the bills you`re dreaming.

Get off the site u idiot, Woodwards bankrolling u just like many clubs have a benefactor. luckily we have both got one who love their footy. And that is what it is truly about.