Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 25-September 17 )

• Photo
    Mr Gently Benevolent

• Photo
    Bella

• Photo
    aaronangel

• Photo
    neutral fan

• Photo
    Baldryck

• Photo
    jessie james

• Photo
    hatter69_DTFC

• Photo
    NOX

Photo

we will never know

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
1 reply to this topic

offline pabird

pabird
  • First XI - Permanent
Caught in the middle of the Thursday 7/7 outrage I feel there are just a couple of issues we should all look at closely

1.) The police,ambulance and fire services and I have no doubt the army and medical people were a class act from minute one, we are so fortunate in this country to have such services available at these times
2.) The job of excavating the bodies from the Kings Cross tunnel etc is so gross for the people involved most of us would be unable to imagine the horrors

I have worked the confined spaces in my youth with the continual threat of fire etc, to add the presence of decaying bodies and the continual semi-darkness, the ever present rats and all at temperatures approaching 140f
Those conditions are so gross many of the people working there will need assistance themselves before all this is ended and I believe some will carry the nightmare in their heads for the rest of their lives
Perhaps a (cabinet)Minister should show support and visit the workface and give these people working there the recognition they are earning every minute of their working day-night

offline American FLEET FAN No1

American FLEET FAN No1
  • Youth Team Coach
Well said pabird! I have worked in confined space rescue, but cannot imagine the horror the Emergency services are facing......Heros every last one of them!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus