Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Broxbourne 6 - Colney Heath 0

Whoever said Colney Heath were a strong side was very wrong......

they are just a sunday side that cant play football, we killed them played some great 2 touch football.

goals from Emile Akin James Osbourne 2 lee Newman 3.

i am gutted, had 2 goals disallowed for offside...... dunno how you can be offside when someone cuts it back from the byeline for me to tap in. oh well we still won 6-0 an played CLASS.

SSML watch out we are looking very strong!!!

PS Hemel goal was mainly due to a certain right midfielder you might know not tracking his man back!!

heard about that...... was it the left midfielder that scored or the left back?

I dunno why Scott is playing right Midfield, that is not where he can be most effective. if you have a player like that in your team i personnally would play him centre mid, give him a free role and let him damage the opposition.

It was Scott's man that scored, quality goal mind you.. Hemel 8 and 2 were best players on the pitch.

I've already said this to HTFC One, forwards aren't getting any decent service and that Scott playing central would sort that out. Not sure you could play him central in a 4-4-2 though?

If scott was playing centre midfield he wouldnt be able to keep telling his full back to mark his man because he cant be bothered...needs to learn to work hard and track his runners...alot of competition for places on the right hand side !