Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 18-September 18 )

• Photo
    swd

• Photo
    changesnightspot

• Photo
    MaddoHatter

Photo

Do You Concede Yet.

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
88 replies to this topic

offline SteveP

SteveP
  • Reserves Coach
Right, I am feeling a bit confident, in a betting mood £10 each on the Chesh finishing above the two of you.<P>Or if you want it make it a round robin bet, £20 to the winner with the highest team.<P>Up for it lads??

offline SteveP

SteveP
  • Reserves Coach
Just to confirm I am betting on Chesh finishing higher than Billericay and Braintree.<P>Don't feel like betting against Canvey, think they might win the league....

offline GazzaBTFC

GazzaBTFC
  • Youth Team Coach
Merv, no I wasn't but if you feel that it may be come and join us down at New Lodge.<BR>We'll make you welcome.<P>SteveP, once again, I'm your Huckleberry.<BR>Done. £20.<P>Boy is this going to be a profitable season!!!!

offline carjam

carjam
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
The temperature at Canvey is usually several degrees lower than surrounding areas. Something to do with the open flat spaces around I should think.<BR>I should say that this subject is just about worn out now..The answer is Nobody Concedes Just Yet. I will ask again at Christmas. You all wont have much choice by then anyhow. <BR>Thats two subjects I have posted and they have had the most posts. Where would you be without me (bored I think, how about a Thankyou Carjam subject). Where would you be without Gravesend & Northfleet, Top of the league perhaps. Unless called I will speak to you after our next mighty Essex conquest at Grays on Tuesday.<BR>Good Luck with Your Games <P>Carjam

offline GazzaBTFC

GazzaBTFC
  • Youth Team Coach
Carjam, what flat open spaces at Canvey?<P>Last time I looked, there were no "open" spaces, just a load of houses with one f**k off Oil processing plant next to it!!!

offline Merv

Merv
  • First XI - Sub
  • Supports: Bristol City
  • Foes: Chelmo Urghhhh....
Did you hear that God was going to give England an enema. "Where shall I stick the tube?" asked St Peter.<P><B>"BILLERICAY</B> of course!" replied God.<P> images/icons/grin.gif" border="0 Hee, hee, hee.

offline Barrie Fries

Barrie Fries
  • Trainee
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Did you hear that God was going to give England an enema. "Where shall I stick the tube?" asked St Peter.<BR>"BILLERICAY of course!" replied God.<P> <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>Very old joke, but when I last heard it the answer was Essex. images/icons/grin.gif" border="0

offline GazzaBTFC

GazzaBTFC
  • Youth Team Coach
Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,.<BR>Do you know, you guys kill me with your wit and humour.<BR>Well, Merv, when you go home, just look around you.<BR>The last laugh and all that!!!! (God I'm soooooo pissed, I'm typing gibberish. Still, you lads from Canvey will understand it).

offline GazzaBTFC

GazzaBTFC
  • Youth Team Coach
Just to say, are we going for the longest thread ever here?<P>It's a challange.

offline Barrie Fries

Barrie Fries
  • Trainee
Well this will lengthen it a bit further images/icons/grin.gif" border="0

offline Merv

Merv
  • First XI - Sub
Kill you with my humour, Gazza? Just wait 'til our lads kill you on the pitch. Then you'll have something to drink about. I'll even buy you a pint to help drown your sorrows.<P>Merv<P>BTW Gazza, I like you really. You're the best thing to ever come out of Billericay - apart from the A129 of course images/icons/wink.gif" border="0

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
How long is the longest thread ever?

offline Merv

Merv
  • First XI - Sub
Sorry, message repeated in error and so I have deleted this reptition. It was only funny once (even then, only just!)<P>Merv<p>[ 05 October 2001: This message was edited by: Merv CIFC ]

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
When messages reach over 50 posts, the 51st message, will be displayed on 'page 2'.<P>I have temporarily increased the number of posts on any one page to 75, so that for the time being this is all on 'page 1'.<P>Regards.

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Jeez been away for the day on a "what happens if the world goes to war" training day and find its already happened on this board<P>I apparantly am Iron knob who has the cheek to deny it - what's wrong with being Ironic Iron Knob! Carjam's, invented a new ism or is that just GNFCism full stop - Canv is getting thrown of the board - we are going for some sort of sewing world record with threads and the supporters of Billericay are having enimas.<P>Somethings never change:<BR>Canvey are still going to be champions and GNFC are beating the world!!<P>Now I do need a smoke! images/icons/confused.gif" border="0

offline Andy the Marsh Rat

Andy the Marsh Rat
Wow!!Ive read the messages since last night and the tears are streaming down my cheeks(laughter)and all I,ve got to say is GO Merv you,re on top form and I,ll leave the p**staking down to you <BR> P.S.how do you use the quote lines if you look back to last night you,ll see mine did,nt come out right<BR> P.P.S. alright Carjam its a good thread images/icons/shocked.gif" border="0 images/icons/shocked.gif" border="0 images/icons/shocked.gif" border="0 images/icons/shocked.gif" border="0

offline canfan

canfan
  • Reserves
I've gotta good joke..<P>Gravesend are gonna win the league!!!<P>Ha ha ha hahahahahahahahah<BR>hahahahahahahah<BR>hahahahahah!!!!!!

offline Andy the Marsh Rat

Andy the Marsh Rat
I,ve got a better joke,Gravesend are gonna beat us when we play them ho ho ho ho ho ho ho he he he he he he he ha ha ha ha ha ha images/icons/grin.gif" border="0 images/icons/grin.gif" border="0 images/icons/grin.gif" border="0 images/icons/grin.gif" border="0 images/icons/grin.gif" border="0 images/icons/grin.gif" border="0

offline canfan

canfan
  • Reserves
What do you call a sheep tied up to a lampost in Graves end???<P>A Liesure center<BR>!!<p>[ 06 October 2001: This message was edited by: canfan ]

offline Merv

Merv
  • First XI - Sub
Hey guys, somebody from the Gravesend Supporters Club just emailed me and asked me if I would like to become an honoury member of the G&NFC Supporters Club! Whow!!<P>Thinks......<P><I>I would have to make a 30 mile round-trip every other week to get to home games.</I> Yes, I could cope with that.<P><I> I would have to learn the new songs and chants of the G&N faithfull</I> Yes, I could cope with that.<P><I> I would have to supp with a new bunch of half-breeds who frequent the G&N bar.</I> I could probably cope with that.<P><I> I would have to have half my brain removed.</I> No way Pedro!!!!<P>Merv (making mischief) images/icons/grin.gif" border="0 images/icons/grin.gif" border="0 images/icons/grin.gif" border="0

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus