Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 23-August 17 )

• Photo
    Barney

• Photo
    mickadeem

• Photo
    CockneyBertie

Photo

AFC Wimbledon

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
24 replies to this topic

offline thomarocky

thomarocky
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
A right and proper sentence has been applied after appeal. It was a minor mistake and the only people who would have really suffered were the fans who have been put through enough over recent years. I think the authorities should be applauded for seeing sense for once. I wrote to the FA on behalf of Canvey a I know the majority of people in the non league game thought the original punishment was woefully over the top.

offline ronin

ronin
  • First XI - Permanent
You have every right to write to the F.A. but you certainly didn`t do it on my behalf and to say that the majority of non league fans agree with the F.A. may be pushing it a bit far.

offline Mr Happy

Mr Happy
  • Youth Team Coach
  • Supports: Enfield Town & Spurs
  • Foes: Gooner scumbags
I agree. If you trawl through these fora it is clear that most non league fans disagree with the decision.

offline Eastside Urchin

Eastside Urchin
  • President Elect
  • rank
  • Supports: AFC Hornchurch
  • Foes: Romford
they won 18 points with an ineligable player,and they got a 3 points fine,that is wrong imo

offline thomarocky

thomarocky
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
But surely 3 points deduction is enough a penalty for a minor administration error. I know how I would feel if it happened to us. We got a lot of support off Wimbledon fans when the wheels come off for us last year.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus