Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

• Photo
      19 Jun
    codpiece

RT @Coral: England's goals came from two corners with Harry Kane scoring in the box. When you remember you had Harry Kane taking the corne…

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 21-June 18 )

• Photo
    onebreast

• Photo
    Longshanks

• Photo
    Krooner

• Photo
    wxmfc2000

• Photo
    sidney

• Photo
    brookboy

• Photo
    Barrymono

• Photo
    Crusher

• Photo
    2ndYellow

Photo

Predictions

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
39 replies to this topic

offline SteveP

SteveP
  • Reserves Coach
Well, now we're all on our way to Japan, we can focus on tomorrow, this is how I think it will be...<P>Bedford Town - Chesham United 0-2<BR>Billericay Town - Enfield 1-0 <BR>Braintree Town - Basingstoke Town 2-2 <BR>Grays Athletic - Gravesend & Northfleet 1-3 <BR>Hampton & Richmond - Purfleet 2-0 <BR>Harrow Borough - Canvey Island 1-3<BR>Hendon - Heybridge Swifts 2-1<BR>Maidenhead United - Croydon 2-0<BR>Sutton United - Aldershot Town 1-1<P>Steve 'Wax on, Wax off' P

offline carjam

carjam
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
Cant resist having a go then. Now lets see.....<BR>Bedford Town - Chesham United 1-1<BR>Billericay Town - Enfield 1-1<BR>Braintree Town - Basingstoke Town 1-1 <BR>Grays Athletic - Gravesend & Northfleet 0-5 <BR>Hampton & Richmond - Purfleet 5-0 <BR>Harrow Borough - Southend United 1-1<BR>Hendon - Heybridge Swifts 1-1<BR>Maidenhead United - Croydon 1-1<BR>Sutton United - Aldershot Town 4-0

offline GazzaBTFC

GazzaBTFC
  • Youth Team Coach
Bedford Town 0 Chesham 1<BR>Billericay 3 Enfield 1 (I wish - more like 3-2)<BR>Braintree Town 1 Basingstoke 0<BR>Grays 0 Gravesend 2<BR>Hampton 2 Purfleet 2<BR>Harrow 0 Canvey 4<BR>Hendon 2 Heybridge 1<BR>Maidenhead 2 Croydon 0<BR>Sutton 1 Aldershot 3

offline CANV EFM

CANV EFM
  • National Squad - 1st XI
Bedford - Chesham 1-3<BR>Ricay - Enfield 2-1<BR>Braintree - 'Stoke 3-1<BR>Grays - Gillingham V's 2-2<BR>Hampton - 'Fleet 1-1<BR>Harrow - C.I. 1-2<BR>Hendon - Heybridge 1-2<BR>Maidenhead - Trams 3-1<BR>Sutton - 'Shots 1-2

offline ChrisA2002

ChrisA2002
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
Why is it shots are always about to be hammered in carjams predictions ? Is it fear of our challenge ??<P>Here's mine:<P>Bedford Town 0 Chesham 2<BR>Billericay 2 Enfield 0 <BR>Braintree Town 2 Basingstoke 1<BR>Grays 1 Gravesend 3<BR>Hampton 1 Purfleet 3<BR>Harrow 1 Canvey 3<BR>Hendon 0 Heybridge 3<BR>Maidenhead 1 Croydon 0<BR>Sutton 1 Aldershot 2

offline Barrie Fries

Barrie Fries
  • Trainee
That's because it is a wish list not a prediction list. <P> images/icons/wink.gif" border="0

offline carjam

carjam
Its a bit of both. I did see Sutton play a week ago and they were pretty good for 45 mins. I expect them to take the shots apart before half time.<P>carjam

offline .Ian

.Ian
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
Well I reckon...<P>Bedford Town 0 Chesham 1<BR>Billericay 2 Enfield 1 <BR>Braintree Town 1 Basingstoke 2<BR>Grays 2 Gravesend 3<BR>Hampton 1 Purfleet 1<BR>Harrow 5 Canvey 3<BR>Hendon 0 Heybridge 1<BR>Maidenhead 0 Croydon 0<BR>Sutton 1 Aldershot 1

offline Windy

Windy
  • Reserves
Carjam - I love your optimism. I'm gradually running out of any myself.<P>Oh please - let us have that little point to add to our small collection.

offline canfan

canfan
  • Reserves
Bedford Town 0 Chesham 2<BR>Billericay 2 Enfield 1 <BR>Braintree Town 1 Basingstoke 0<BR>Grays 1 Zombie land united 1 <BR>Hampton 1 Purfleet 2<BR>Harrow 1 Canvey 3<BR>Hendon 2 Heybridge 2<BR>Maidenhead 2 Croydon 1<BR>Sutton 0 Aldershot 3<BR> images/icons/grin.gif" border="0 images/icons/grin.gif" border="0<p>[ 08 October 2001: This message was edited by: canfan ]

offline carjam

carjam
Oh Canfan, you really must improve. OK I admit my Southend United was a bit of a joke, but you see its deliberately done to add a bit of spice. And it makes a little bit of sense too, even you must realize that. As for your reply, surely you must be able to think of something better than that. Something funny, something meaningful. If that&#8217;s the best that you can do (without insult) then I feel so sorry for you. I am clearly dealing with a child here. Why don&#8217;t you go and ask your dad if he can think of something. Look forward to your reply in the morning before you go to school.<P>Carjam

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
My usual total way off beam predictions are:<P>Bedford Town 0 Chesham 2<BR>Billericay 3 Enfield 1 <BR>Braintree Town 3 Basingstoke 1<BR>Grays 2 Gravesend 2<BR>Hampton 1 Purfleet 2<BR>Harrow 2 Canvey 3<BR>Hendon 0 Heybridge 2<BR>Maidenhead 1 Croydon 0<BR>Sutton 2 Aldershot 3<P>and before you say it Bald Eagle my Bedford prediction is an honest unbias assumption of the outcome - yeh right! images/icons/tongue.gif" border="0

offline Windy

Windy
  • Reserves
Looks like you've underestimated this time Irony. I think you'd be closer to the truth by sticking to your good old 10-0 suggestion.<P>And yes I am feeling a bit depressed.<P>Nice to see all the leagues have merged into one on this board though - at least I can't be relegated.

offline canfan

canfan
  • Reserves
Graves end , Zombie? get it!<BR>Gotta go Daddys says it's bed time!!! images/icons/grin.gif" border="0 images/icons/grin.gif" border="0<p>[ 08 October 2001: This message was edited by: canfan ]

offline .Ian

.Ian
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
What do you mean carjam?<P>canfan, is one of our oldest supporters....<P>To imply that he is at school is an insult - college may be, but not school images/icons/wink.gif" border="0

offline carjam

carjam
He couldent be that young as Canvey have only been around for three or four years. Not so long ago a big crowd was 60. Did any of you go before the club came into its millions. The truth now chaps.<P>Remember Sittingbourne......Colne Dynamoes...St Leonards....Hastings....I said before they all went the same way. When the league success dosent come so probably will Canvey. Sorry but you must face facts.<P>Carjam

offline Cressing Toad

Cressing Toad
  • Reserves
You'll stir a hornets nest with those remarks carjam, in around about way i said a similar thing not so long ago myself. Not unlike G&N. Braintree (formerly Crittall Athletic)were playing senior football, in front of 1000+ crowds before Canvey Island was drained. Then i heard Billericay supporters (sort of 20 year olds), suggesting that Braintree were newcomers out of their depth. Sure the club nearly dissappeared in the 1970 to early 80's era. But we've rebuilt, stronger than ever and our progress has been steady but unspectacular and on a budget (please don't ask figures coz i don't know them). Billericay on the other hand were a junior side playing on a Basildon council pitch as recently as the 1970s. <BR>go to <A HREF="http://www.braintree...etownfc.co.uk/" TARGET=_blank>http://www.braintree...wnfc.co.uk/</A> <P>and select history.<P>Good luck all tonight. Go Iron

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Hey Bald Eagle don't get depressed!! I was going to put a score of at least 0-5 but now that would be like handing you the knife to slit your wrists!!!<P>Look on the bright side - when we are happy and contented with our 5/6th place finish you'll be enjoying a dog fight to the end!! That wonderful knotted feeling in the stomach as the Saturdays to survival disappear and relegation looms and then just when you think its all over out of the jaws of relegation.........!!<P>Keep taking the tablets! images/icons/grin.gif" border="0

offline CANV EFM

CANV EFM
  • National Squad - 1st XI
G and N founded 1946 C.I.F.C. founded 1926 (unless of course your an old die hard gravesend united fan).. i dont know, these new fangled merged clubs come along and think they shake things up images/icons/rolleyes.gif" border="0<p>[ 09 October 2001: This message was edited by: CANV ]

offline Merv

Merv
  • First XI - Sub
  • Supports: Bristol City
  • Foes: Chelmo Urghhhh....
Hey Canv, the nut on your calculator must be faulty. A club founded in 1926 would have its Golden Jubilee 50 years later, i.e. 1976. Similarly, a club founded in 1946 would have its Silver Jubilee in 1971.<P>I don't know what you call jubilees for 55 years and 75 years, but some smartarse out there will supply the answer, I'm sure.<P>Merv<P>BTW Only a real underhanded cheat would now go back and edit his original posting to delete the reference to Canvey celebrating their Golden Jubilee and G&N celebrating their Silver Jubilee. That way the unscrupulous contributor could post a later message pretending that he didn't know what Merv was talking about.<P>You wouldn't do a thing like that, would you Canv?<p>[ 09 October 2001: This message was edited by: Merv CIFC ]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus