Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Can you make the step up?

theboss

Originally Posted By: theboss
Clapton FC

We at Clapton Fc are looking for quality players to add strength to the squad.
At this time of year lots of players might be thinking its time to give up the bench warming and push on.
We require players that have played at Semi Pro level or that have had injuries and want to start out again. Maybe you have been on the bench for some weeks and want to start again at a Senior club.

We are looking for players in the following positions:
Center Forward
Left Midfielder
Right Midfielder

If your serious and willing to listen and work hard with your game why not be part of the improved Clapton Side.

Contact the club by email

claptonfc@ntlworld.com

Dear Boss

I am an old pro and i take the game very seriously smile I was/am quality and can add something special to any squad. I've warmed many a bench this season and feel i can push the right buttons for more.

I've played with the big boys at the highest level. I keep my stilletto boots in tip top condition and will whip the team into shape in no time.

If interested apply within chloe