Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Forum Awards

Hordes - Who is your vote on in the respective categories out of interest, I see Football Man is nominated for 'Worst Banterer' and 'Biter Of The Year'!

Originally Posted By: Smithcharles42
I have already crown Rhodes as the best ever, the soul of this forum, the greatest piss taker, the funniest, long live Rhodes.
an OSCAR for Rhodes.....

That's really high praise but I'm only being my normal self on here and calling things as I see them. Anyway I'm sure the likes of Lato, Football Man, Spidermanor, Hordes, Septimus, HTFCew, Horace and in particular 'Sugar' wouldn't agree with any of the above

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Hordes - Who is your vote on in the respective categories out of interest, I see Football Man is nominated for 'Worst Banterer' and 'Biter Of The Year'!

I have voted for you in your two categorises Rhodes.

AWK - I'm not sure whether to thank you or not but more importantly I hope you have voted for Football Man in his two categories, namely 'Worst Banterer' and 'Biter of the Year'.

Originally Posted By: AWK
Biter of the year as he can't resist your posts, but I think he gives as good as he gets so I never voted him on the worst banterer. I also voted Bitch on Minx of the Year.

I don't think he gives as good as he gets as he pitifully clutches at straws half the time and gets personal and nasty if things don't go his way, I think most members have his number now anyway and can see right through him, it's interesting that he still hasn't told us the real reason why he left Ilford.

Originally Posted By: Wader
Please keep up Cec. FM answered that in some detail very recently, as well you know (check your own version of the forum Hansard). Your PM Question Time style is grating a bit, the Speaker would have had your guts for garters by now for leading the rest of The House up a dark blind alley.

Football Man - You haven't mentioned what it was like to be nominated for 'Worst Banterer' and 'Biter of the Year', were you over the moon at being short listed or as sick as a parrot at narrowly missing out on a prestigious award