Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Results 12th Jan

My direct dealings with him are the same as yours Rhodes. He dictates the fixtures and does not allow me to plan my season and time off of work far enough in advance.

Therefore he, as are you, is a numptie.

Yes but Hoddesdon Town isn't the be all and end all for you anyway is it so what difference does it make, you give playing golf or working at the golf Club preference over watching them play.

Id sooner be working than than miss games because I am an embarrasment to my club and get sent to the Town Hall to present a piece of 'artwork' thats probably on top of some skip by now.

And why do you assume that I don't know Phil Rolt from Adam. I have spoken with him on many an occasion and told him to his face what I think of his work and his dealings with teams in the league.

You see, Cliff, I am a man of my word and do not have a problem with telling people the truth and my opinion in person, rather than hiding behind technology. A point which you will discover, to your cost.

Jonno - I'm sure I'm not the only member who has concerns over the way you come across on the Forum and your seemingly Jekyl and Hyde manor. When I gave you those golf balls and tees in August you couldn't have been more grateful and even had your photo taken with them in the Clubhouse, now just because, through circumstances out of my control, you haven't received the fiver that I pledged to your Charity you make all sorts of threats which to me isn't normal behaviour particularly the sinister rant you made a while back when you went down in a lot of people's estimation.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Jonno - I'm sure I'm not the only member who has concerns over the way you come across on the Forum and your seemingly Jekyl and Hyde manor. When I gave you those golf balls and tees in August you couldn't have been more grateful and even had your photo taken with them in the Clubhouse, now just because, through circumstances out of my control, you haven't received the fiver that I pledged to your Charity you make all sorts of threats which to me isn't normal behaviour particularly the sinister rant you made a while back when you went down in a lot of people's estimation.

not mine jonno!!! brwn_md_wht

Really, you're about the only one then, oh and Football Man of course

If I'm not mistaken Jonno's rant was even deleted by Wader or NeutralFan which says it all, it had sinister undertones which is why he went down in members estimation

Wader - Have you had a drink tonight, have you been to a game