Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Will SL be

Teflon

happy now that his team have been awarded team of the month for Div 1 during January wink

Well done SL, also well done to PB and Mick S for their joint awards for the Premier teams and good luck to both side for this weekends big games excited

What's a team got to do to win this award. yay

I gotta say though SL, the Lammas didn't lose a game in January yet Frimley suffered a defeat against Neasden in the Cup so one wonders quite how they reach this decision.

Still well done - drinks are on SL drinkies dance drinkies

Lammas I am not sure what is going on. Tefs may of been right about it being a month behind. We only played 2 league games in January and a cup game which we lost.

Tefs I would of been happy if we had played better on Saturday. We scored in the 80th and 85th minute to win but should of been 4-0 down at that point.

My acceptance speech is short: "In every persons life someone comes along who will develop, guide and assist you in accomplishing your goals. In my early days there is one man in particular I would like to thank (this is where I start crying)and that man is a hero, a role model, a proffessional and a friend and that man is Krooner."

Whats a team got to do to win this award? Good question Lammas. Afterall Lammas won it for December for managing to beat teams near the bottom of the table, yet Frimley (unbeaten since beginning of November in the league) managed to beat the top three sides in December.

Anyway, one all on the awards and looking forward to the 19th

Originally Posted By: Terrence Collina
Whats a team got to do to win this award? Good question Lammas. Afterall Lammas won it for December for managing to beat teams near the bottom of the table, yet Frimley (unbeaten since beginning of November in the league) managed to beat the top three sides in December.

Anyway, one all on the awards and looking forward to the 19th

TC I thought SL was going to have a nibble but he did well to avoid it. biglaugh

It's certainly a big month for us with Westfield at home this coming Saturday followed up with a trip to Hartley Wintney (Tuesday week) and we end the month with a trip to you, which of course we are very much looking forward to, and Hanworth Villa at home. Now maximum points from that sequence of games might put us in with a chance of another Team of the Month, maybe bolt