Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Please read.....

Ian_W

I have today received an email from Dorking FC, that has been copied to solicitors, Surrey FA and others.

Dorking FC are complaining about certain posts on this forum, made by certain persons attacking events at Dorking FC.

I do know what has or has not been happening at Dorking, but I must ask everyone to comply with the rules of this forum.

In particular, please do not post anything libellous, threatening, harassing or similar posts.

As some of you may know, my health has been very poor for a number of weeks, and I am not able to visit the forums as often as I would like.

I therefore ask you all to please toe the line and not post anything that could be construed as offensive to anyone else.

Sadly we do not have a responsible person who can moderate this forum at the moment.

If the situation does not improve, I will be forced to close the forum or ban those people who break the rules.

Might I suggest, that if you have any issue with Dorking FC, then please contact them directly or bodies such as the Surrey FA, and not post such matters on here.

Thank you for your understanding.