Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Gloating

Little Miss Urchin

Every possibility Hx may make the play offs especially if Hendon's recent poor form continues. If they were to make the play offs then anything is possible as all of the sides involved could beat each other on their day.

As it is HX have the only 100% winning record over Chelmo this season so far and may be the only side to achieve that so that is something worth crowing about.

Originally Posted By: urchin_mentalist
it seems that chelmsford don't rate us as a team even if we embarrased them yesterday.In all honesty they were lucky it wasn't 7 or 8 nil it was that one sided

I just can't see where you're forming that opinion from UM. I wasn't at the game yesterday, so need to pick up my match info from our messageboard. I've been left in no doubt that your team was the best on the day, and thoroughly deserved their victory. Exactly whereabouts are you picking up information that says otherwise?

You're having a giraffe Claret Jug!

UM was at the game, You were not and you're disagreeing with him!

Probably best not voicing an opinion when you don't see the evidence mate.

UM is 100% correct and make no bones about it your lads took defeat very well and I thank them for that. The people in the bar were very hospitable and so was most apart from a couple but you get them everywhere, now look forwards mate, you will win the league, will be in the Blue South doobrey etc... and we hope to join you.

So please attend your next one, then come on your web site and voice an opinion.

Drape your Urchins' scarf over your work computer and that should emphasise the point fully grin