Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Billericay - Harrow Borough PREDICTIONS!!!

JoeV93

I have consulted the crystal ball, and it has produced this scenario. Hodgey takes a devlish free kick which cannons off the wall in the last minute and takes a wicked deflection which hurtles toward Grant in the dug out...Grant heads it back to Bradders who duly sprints down the line before sending a cross into the path of Burbs who slices his shot straight at Bricknel which then crashes off his knee and arrows into the path of Dormer who by now was laughing at the antics that he did not notice the ball smack against his fist which diverted it at blistering pace back at Hodgey, who by now was just getting back up after wondering where his initial shot had gone crazy And as if by pure fluke the ball did a one two off Hodgey and Leon and the Harrow defence did not notice that Broomy had come off the bench to applaud how well it had gone to plan from the exact diagram he had shown the lads before the game and as he jumped up in joy the ball fell onto his bonce and looped over the Harrow keeper into the empty net. The ref (being a typical ryman ref)had not kept up with proceedings and allowed the goal ! 1-0 to the Bluuessss - Amazing eh !?! grin

Good luck lads !

We have some momentum behind us going into this one so a win is on the cards. But we know it could be a tough encounter, depending on which Harrow turn up, so even if it's only one point it'll do.

I forcast a tight 1-0 to 'ricay. Maybe an early goal and then a nervous 75 mins! I don't thik the crowd will be massive (Billericay seems deserted at the mo! Has everyone gone Skiing for half term or something?). Hope I'm wrong on all points and we tharsh them 3 zip in front of 700+ !!!