Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Ton up

Dagger03

I was asked tonight who has played the most games out of the current squad.

Dale Brightly leads on 102

Andy Tomlinson 99 (1 goal)

Kris Lee 88 (46 goals)

John Purdie 88 (1 goal)

Simon Parker 86 (47 goals)

Mark Janney 85 (27 goals)

Jim McFarlane 70 (6 goals)

Elliot Styles 59 (1 goal)

Jamie Southon – he has played in the Capital League this season – 103 matches plus season 2002/03 – my records for that season are not complete.

These figures include the two abandoned matches – my logic is simple – if a player is booked or gets sent off in an abandoned match, the booking counts, if he breaks a leg or is otherwise injured, that counts as well, so why should appearances be treated any differently?

The figures do not include pre-season matches or Capital League matches, but they do include all official cup matches.

Westie - it's an easy one to answer - it's Jamie Southon - I don't know the exact figure as I do not have a full 2002/03 record, but it is probably around the 150 mark.

Jordan had played in 90 matches (one goal).

And to confirm - Tommo scored direct from a corner at Arlesey last season. He also made his debut against Arlesey. If he plays at Staines, he get the one hundred up.

I have not listed Michael Collier's appearances as I do not know how many he played when he was here previously.

Originally Posted By: Trigger

He only played 1 game when previuosly with us.

Dagenham in the ESC we lost 3 or 4 nil..........

I'm not so sure that's true trigs'.... I thought he had 3 spells at the Urchins, starting with only a couple of games as a 16 year old, them maybe 20ish games under Borgy (in the days of Taff & Jonesy.

I remember him being on the bench when Danny Gay was in town (circa Tranmere etc), and then obviously a good run in our treble season... probably well over 40 games?

It must total over 70 unless I have it completely wrong!?!?!?

Originally Posted By: tinky
Originally Posted By: dagger04
I have not listed Michael Collier's appearances as I do not know how many he played when he was here previously.

Saw him the other morn as i was getting on my bus @ romford station, looking v tanned and H.O.T!!!

Are you sure that wasn't me tink? smile

Re-Michael Collier -

2003/04 2 matches plus 32 as nps - and eight in pre-season matches

2005/06 - 36 matches plus 7 as nps

2006/07 - four pre-season matches plus one in the Cap Lge

This makes a total of 38 matches, plus 39 as nps (exdcluding pre-season and Cap Lge).

But he had two previous spells at HFC and I do not know how many times he played in those seasons.

Originally Posted By: Westie
Originally Posted By: tinky
Originally Posted By: dagger04

Saw him the other morn as i was getting on my bus @ romford station, looking v tanned and H.O.T!!!

Are you sure that wasn't me tink? smile

yeah you wish wink