Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Interesting thoughts

coops

Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:14 pm Post subject: Coops

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Everyone,

i thought only fair i come on here and just say a few words ....i have to make the hardest footballing decision i have ever ever made. I have read comments and people are entitled to their opinions about me and i expected some of those comments. But deep down this week has been the hardest ever for me and i mean that and i think Phil/Frank/Ruth/koo /Graham will know this. I think the world of these

5 people and i think after this tough week they can see this has has been draining for me. I have an oppurtinity have taken it and i havent taken this lightly but when home life comes into things to and has been affected i have to do the best for my life and not just football. And i think this is why i had to take it in the end. Cove are a great great family club and have felt so close to these people which makes it even harder. But i would like to think i have put Cove on the map now and people have taken note of whats happened at cove. I also feel with the sponsorship i brought in the summer help the club get brand new kits, tracksuits,kit bags, goals and even down to towels for the players. So i am proud of doing this for the club as it has made a big difference. The timing isnt great i know but i know koo and the club will push on now and i can honestly say ive left the club in a great position in league and this will help attract players. ...Good luck guys

coops