Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Non league loyalty

BOYO

Dobinson and Vine did play Sat and have given us assurances that they will stay until the end of the season but then want to join Chertsey. Steve Gibson has left for Chertsey now too and another four players are no longer with Cove and wish to transfer to chertsey but we will only release one each 28 days as per league rules. Loyalty would be nice but the players only stayed because we would not release them and they would be blocked. All the mess is really down to Kevin Cooper and Spencer Day at Chertsey whom are very ambitious and seem to have no quarries at breaking us up in the process. We still beat them on Sat though although we have heard on the grapevine that Chertsey have five new signings making debuts tonight v Reading

been reading this for the forum for months now & been very intrested with what is said about the ccl & the clubs in the league, but this one got me thinking.

How many other clubs in the league have players on their books who have are near or have over 200 appearances for the club?

The club i follow have 4 almost 200 & 2 well over that.......now their loyalty

your right how many clubs can boast that feat over 200 games

well we have quite a few i would say at least 6 not including myself over 300 games and there are 2 players in the twilight of there careers that are reaching 500 (not first team anymore but most appearances are at first team level)

our forward has over 200 goals for the club let alone appearances,

and what about service to the club its not all about appearances what about those that give up years to keep the club running so these boys can make these appearances ?

We have 6 1st team players who have at least 200 appearences and probably over 300 each with one player at a guess nearing 700 appearances and he's still 1st team.