Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Nip and bud comes to mind!!!

Gussy

Ok so some new buck poster comes on here nicks SL's forum name and starts giving it the BIGGUN and rubs us up the wrong way like a lapdancer with no rhythm, so before this gets out of hand ala dorking lets just be careful with what we post!!!!!

Ah that's got to be me and Krooner for moderators now yay

morning kents,

just had an urgent message from a fellow CCL member telling to me get back on board, apparently some right silly kent thinks he has got......what is it they call it........oh BANTER! please, stop it! i dont particularly want to come back on here and murder someone AGAIN!!!

right, where is this silly kent, lets ave it........

ps missed u guys x

Originally Posted By: neutralbob
morning kents,

just had an urgent message from a fellow CCL member telling to me get back on board, apparently some right silly kent thinks he has got......what is it they call it........oh BANTER! please, stop it! i dont particularly want to come back on here and murder someone AGAIN!!!

ps missed u guys x

yay

morning kents,

ps missed u guys x

You turn up here after 3 months of nothing! Not even a phone call!! Smelling of cheap women and tobacco!!!

Boy are you gonna 'ave it' chloe

P.S Gimme my kilt back

im sorry man, it wasnt u, it was me, we r just 2 different people now!

u said i could keep it :-(

Dont get me wrong, i've moved on...I'm not bitter or anything...But, when i see you i'm gonna scratch your eyes out and rip my skirt back! achso

NB. You have made my day. Welcome back you old Kent. Reckon Teffs is probably crying now he is sooo happy. Other than Duncs and the old crew they are all kents on here smile