Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Results 5th March

I'm glad we don't have to play London Tigers again this season! They have been putting a really good run together.

Have won their last five games on the spin, including Harefield and Brimsdown!

What on earth has happened to Hanwell this season? I think their first league win of 2008 was last Saturday! Really thought they'd be up there, but after being in amongst the pack they've really died a bit of a death.

For my predictions at the start of the season, I've got a few badly wrong. I also thought Welwyn GC would do alright and had Leverstock down as being contenders.

Brimsdown have certainly shown what can be done in a promotion season from Div 1. A pointer to next season in the Prem perhaps?

Originally Posted By: Wader
Brimsdown have certainly shown what can be done in a promotion season from Div 1. A pointer to next season in the Prem perhaps?

Yes but the chickens have finally come home to roost now haven't they, Brimsdown were always punching above their weight this season and have run out of steam although 'your friend' has to shoulder some of the blame for poaching three key players