Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Whats happening at Kingsbury?

Whats happened at Kingsbury? I see they have won six on the trot!!! When was the last time that ever happened?

Has there been major changes to either the playing staff or management of the Tigers?

I heard a rumour that the ground had been sold to a Galiec football club and that the Tigers would be looking for pastures new, thus the end of a football team in Kingsbury, but not sure if this has been validated.

Shame they still get awfull crowds, 16 for their last home match, I may pop down when they host Harefield soon, should I go in disguise LOL

Check my blog out for the demise of Edgware Town, the fat lady is indeed singing!

Having seen Steve Newing in Raging Bull mode on t he pitch, I wouldn't write that sort of thing about him in my blog Gavin!

(Kingsbury) London Tigers seem to have just the same players, but are certainly on a great run.