Welcome to the new software - Please read! Read more... ×
Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
Colin Zeal EFM

1990 lyrics challenge

ok. as i'm so bored here's a quiz.<p>selected lyrics from songs released in 1990....<p>

1. any time you want me, any time at all<p>2. there's a funeral in the town, some guy from the top estate<p>3. don't be afraid of your freedom<p>4. you've got to hold and give but do it at the right time<p>5. the things you say, your purple prose just give you away<p>6. everyone's been burned before, everybody knows the pain<p>7. the freedom that you wanted back is yours for good<p>8. say i'm the only bee in your bonnet<p>

first one to get them correct wins a blue peter badge

I know the Top 5, the other 3 are on the tip of my tounge and will now offically annoy me for the rest of the day, cheers Zeal!<p>1. One Love - Stone Roses

2. This is how it feels - Inspiral Carpets

3. I'm free - soup dragons

4. world in motion - england/new order

5. Unbelivable - EMF<p>Number 8 is really bugging me, i think i heard it today!<p>Here's 8 more from 1991 and probely early 92!<p>1. And he drives a ice cream van<p>2. You deserve more than this world will ever give<p>3. Then I held you close to me and I kissed you<p>4. The toilets ain't heathly, we don't give a damn<p>5. Tuesday, Wednesday stay in bed<p>6. safe sex doesnn't mean no sex<p>7. dancing in the disco bumper to bumper<p>8. all that you can do is watch them play.

1. justified and ancient - klf<p>2. children - emf<p>3. ?<p>4. sheriff fatman - carter<p>5. friday i'm in love - the cure (was 1992 thornsy!)<p>6. sexuality - billy bragg<p>7. ?<p>8. there's no other way - blur<p>

recognise 7 - is it where's yer jumper?? sultans of ping<p>don't know 3