Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Originally Posted By: k33per No.1
Rhodes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
you knew harringey was off
you knew KTFC reserves was off
but you didnt know cheshunt was off

you are a fraud

it seems as though we all are my dear little puppet.......

do you have dictionary or do you rely on people telling you through PM's what to post... affig

Keeper No One - That's told you!

How would I have known Cheshunt was off when, through sheer incompetence on the Theobalds Lane Club's part, the game wasn't called off until 2.00 when the officials and Kentish Town had un-necessarily travelled. I understand the SSML have been asked to look into the matter with a view to not inviting Cheshunt back next season if they are found guilty.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Keeper No One - That's told you!
How would I have known Cheshunt was off when, through sheer incompetence on the Theobalds Lane Club's part, the game wasn't called off until 2.00 when the officials and Kentish Town had un-necessarily travelled. I understand the SSML have been asked to look into the matter with a view to not inviting Cheshunt back next season if they are found guilty.

Not all teams are as fortunate as KTFC in that when
it rains its a cert the game is off!
Well done to Cheshunt for giving it as long as possible
and you the opportunity to get out of north london for a while.

I hope Willow the Cat doesn't see that post, for your sake

I understand the SSML have been asked to look into the matter with a view to not inviting Cheshunt back next season if they are found guilty.

And exactly where do you understand this from? Are you saying that Kentish Town as a club have asked for Cheshunt Reserves to not be invited back next season? Is that what you are telling everyone on here?

If you are saying that someone from the SSML has said this then you need to back that up with evidence or retract your comment.

Which is it to be Rhodes? Your club trying to get another kicked out of the league, or the league saying they might kick this club out of the league?

Wader - I'm only saying that I know how the SSML hierarchy's minds work, they are very old school in their approach and prim and proper, they will look down their noses at this sorry episode and take the appropriate action.

Not me personally but I'm sure our Secretary has as Cheshunt's actions on Saturday, in dragging us and the officials to Theobalds Lane un-necessarily, were inexcusable

You don't sound too sure? I thought above you were speaking with detailed authority? Let me remind you ....'I understand the SSML have been asked to look into the matter with a view to not inviting Cheshunt back next season if they are found guilty.'

So once again, has your Secretary asked the SSML to kick Cheshunt Reserves out of the League? Or have the League intimated that they will be kicking them out of the league because Kentish Town travelled to a match that a referee then postponed?

As you don't sound too sure of your facts now, can I ask how you gleaned all this information at the outset? Or was your comment 'not inviting Cheshunt back next season if they are found guilty' a purely personal and vindictive wish on your part and your part alone?

Fact or fiction?

Wader - You are trying to put words into my mouth as I haven't even spoken to our Secretary since the sorry episode on Saturday when he kindly called me from Theobalds Lane in a distressed state to stop me travelling. I automatically assumed that he e-mailed the SSML as soon as he arrived back home from the wasted trip as I would have done as last season as Secretary, I'm not saying that he would have specifically asked for heads to roll and for Cheshunt to be expelled from the SSML but I'll be surprised and disappointed if he didn't. Anyway that would be for the League to decide at the end of the day.

Football Man - Did you achieve your goal of 13 matches over the Easter weekend, well done if you did. I watched Chelsea v Arsenal on tv, I felt a draw would have been a fair result.

Wader - You are trying to put words into my mouth

No need for me to do that, you said yourself and I remind you yet again....'I understand the SSML have been asked to look into the matter with a view to not inviting Cheshunt back next season if they are found guilty.'

What you are now telling us is that this comment was purely a fantasy situation invented by you. None of this is reality as you yourself have stated clearly above that you had not spoken to your club secretary and didn't know whether he had or had not had any interaction with the league by telephone, e.mail or letter. Also you confirmed that you yourself had not spoken to or e.mailed the league about his.

There is only the possibility for one conclusion here as you yourself have ruled out any other. When you said ....'I understand the SSML have been asked to look into the matter with a view to not inviting Cheshunt back next season if they are found guilty.'....this was wholly a sham, an untruth and a fantasy on your part.

Thanks for finally clearing that up for us.

It's Max's forte, he's like a pig in doodoo when on the mic. I did it at AFCH as no-else wanted to (Max was convalescing after an operation). I did do the tannoy at Bishop's Stortford previously to greater effect and have PA'd UEFA Cup matches as well as other cup finals. If you're not the MD of a club, you can I suppose let your hair down a bit more with what you say and do over the tannoy.

Although I can't wait to get on the mic and bore everyone with my eclectic musak tastes at the new ground, I fully intend to hand the reigns over to a volunteer by the start of next league season. If you're up for a match day job drop us a line... smile