Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Results 5th April

Originally Posted By: Lato
Yes good result for us at Hertford but not a great game. Highlight of the first half was a goods train going by and the driver producing the Match of the Day theme on his horn. Second half got a little better with Hertford scoring a tremendous goal then not really threatening again. We worked hard but had little direct goal threat and HTFCones view on our equaliser will be interesting to say the least!

Always a pleasure to see our friends from Hertford especially as we have got 16% of our league points off them this year!!! Well it makes up for the 13 goals they got off us last year.

No excuses from me...my reaction to my boredom of having to stand and watch such a poor game was to add to the mediorcrity...misjudged my punch, in the back of the net!...although just when you think you might get away with it the full back on the line makes sure!...It summed our performance up !

Mornin' ONE. Don't worry, it was reported to the league as a Nicky Marsh O.G.!!! I tried to give it to the Ruislip No. 5 but no one was having that!

Originally Posted By: Lato
Yes good result for us at Hertford but not a great game

Lato - The link to your match report from Hertford Town's excellent website is just an excuse to get your view on the devastating news this morning of Charlton Heston's death, I'm sure you have many fond memories of the great man:

http://www.hertfordtownfc.co.uk/ruislipmanorhome6_4.htm

All I know is that I had a terrible feeling of disaster when they actually got the corner! Just knew!

Well, the only way is up after such a dreadful performance!

Originally Posted By: HTFCew

Stony Stratford Town 3 2 New Bradwell St Peter

A report from another's Forum:

Stony Stratford Town 3 New Bradwell St Peter 2
Spartan South Midlands League - Division One
Admission -