Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Results Tues 15 April

Originally Posted By: Special1
Rhodes you're still avoiding the Clement Temille Saga by going on every other thread.
What is your response on being found out?

Why are you suddenly so interested in 'the great one', you obviously can't get the better of Kentish Town on the field of play so you are trying your utmost to do so off it in an underhand way with just as much success.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Rhodes you're still avoiding the Clement Temille Saga by going on every other thread.
What is your response on being found out?

Why are you suddenly so interested in 'the great one', you obviously can't get the better of Kentish Town on the field of play so you are trying your utmost to do so off it in an underhand way with just as much success.

Underhand way??!! You really have got such a thick skin Rhodes. You know full well that forum members are waiting to hear your explanation, following your exposure on the "Temile for Nigeria" issue. Come on, out with it!

Horace - I have responded on the Clement Temile thread, there is no explanation needed as the press link PetetheGreek delighted in posting yesterday is inaccurate.

Horace - I have responded on the Clement Temile thread, there is no explanation needed as the press link PetetheGreek delighted in posting yesterday is inaccurate.

In what way is it inaccurate?

Horace - Surely I can't make it any plainer, it's simply untrue as the Times always do their homework before going to print, anyway at no time have I spoken to the Times about 'the great one' becoming the next Super Eagles Coach, their head sports reporter Tom Dart often e-mails me for updates on Clement but on this occasion it was all their own research

Horace - Surely I can't make it any plainer, it's simply untrue as the Times always do their homework before going to print, anyway at no time have I spoken to the Times about 'the great one' becoming the next Super Eagles Coach, their head sports reporter Tom Dart often e-mails me for updates on Clement but on this occasion it was all their own research

As a veteran of many skirmishes with the press, I remain unconvinced that they bother unduly about the truth when compiling their articles! They, including The Times fill in any gaps with things they've imagined

You just can't back peddle fast enough. evil2 Ever felt you were treading water?

Well it's true, the Times are more than capable of doing their own research and wouldn't necessarily have to contact me to get their facts right. Why are you persisting with this nonsense, you must be desperate to show Kentish Town in a bad light like Football Man always is

Don't try bringing the good name of Kentish Town under the same umbrella as Rhodes World.

As far as I'm concerned you made out that you were acting as his agent and stated that YOU got Mr Temille considered as a contender for the Nigeria job, like the great supremo you aren't.

Nothing can be clearer than a quote from the Chairman of the committee, who's job it was to make a decision re the position, saying that in The Times, and I quote:

"there was no iota of truth in the report"

"The report is not true; in fact, it is far from the truth"

And finally, "There was never any time we at the NFA got in touch with Clement Temile to take over from Berti Vogts."

Never seen anything so clear cut in my life and exposes the embarrassment that is Rhodes, who now is not happy bringing Mr Temille's name through the mud but is now trying to pull Kentish Town's name, to get KT members to defend him.

And so on to Soccer AM ... Is there no end to this cringing spectacle of humiliation? God help Mr Temille. doh

As far as I'm concerned you made out that you were acting as his agent and stated that YOU got Mr Temille considered as a contender for the Nigeria job, like the great supremo you aren't.

Special1 - Are you sure Football Man isn't working you from behind as that sounds very much like one of his bitter and twisted posts. How on earth could I have got 'the great one' considered as a contender for the Nigeria job, he did it all by himself and besides I haven't got a clue about being a football agent, he just asked me to field enquiries on his behalf and do a bit of admin occasionally that's all.

This is in direct contradiction with what you, yourself, have claimed on here! (shall I find it and quote? ). My uncle Charlie once applied for the England job because he was running the Moorgreen Miners Welfare Reserves side, and thought the England job would suit him better. They chose Alf Ramsay and he was gutted. He admitted though that h "wasn't ready yet"

Special1 - Are you sure Football Man isn't working you from behind as that sounds very much like one of his bitter and twisted posts. How on earth could I have got 'the great one' considered as a contender for the Nigeria job, he did it all by himself and besides I haven't got a clue about being a football agent, he just asked me to field enquiries on his behalf and do a bit of admin occasionally that's all.

Distancing yourself now are you. It's not what you were doing recently. And here is that quote:
No, not at all, I'm acting as 'the great one's' agent if you must know which is a huge honour. To be honest Clement never really expected to get a sniff of the job when I applied for him however it goes to show what is possible, the Kentish Town Head Coach could be stepping into the shoes of former 1966 World Cup finalist Bertie Vogts to lead the Super Eagles to the 2010 World Cup and that has surely got to be a move in the right direction for a small Step 6 Club playing in the SSML.

By the way, it isn't a move in the right direction because you have just embarrassed yourself and have been found out, once again.
Living up to the story of the boy who cried wolf I see? cry

Oh this is getting more and more amusing by the minute. Keep digging Bitcher, you are doing a great job, you don't need others to ridicule you you do it all yourself and what's more you can then claim all the credit for a wonderful job.

Special1 - I would give up if I were you and whilst you think you're ahead, what's your definition of the word admin out of interest as 'the great one' isn't the best at compiling letters, I simply typed up a brief letter on his behalf, attached a copy of his as long as your arm CV, put it in an envelope and licked it, wrote the address, put a stamp on and posted it. That was my sole contribution.

Special1 - I would give up if I were you and whilst you think you're ahead, what's your definition of the word admin out of interest as 'the great one' isn't the best at compiling letters, I simply typed up a brief letter on his behalf, attached a copy of his as long as your arm CV, put it in an envelope and licked it, wrote the address, put a stamp on and posted it. That was my sole contribution.

At the moment the taxpayer is forking out for your stationry and phone calls,you are on 10% of nothing and the 'great one' is
hanging his head in shame having to be associated with you.
Everyones a loser in Rhodesworld.
Not bad for one contribution.

Still crying wolf.

So ...

"acting as 'the great one's' agent if you must know which is a huge honour. To be honest Clement never really expected to get a sniff of the job when I applied for him"

... was down to you doing a bit of admin? And this whole mess is not your fault. Funny that now it's gone t*ts above *rse. chloe bootyshake

You're right you know.

You "haven't got a clue about being a football agent"!

I hope you've learnt your lesson.

Who am I kidding?