Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Coach to Canvey

Originally Posted By: Squadron Leader
Originally Posted By: Mini Goose
bring your whole population. You will never out sing the mighty yellow army.

I would'nt worry about that, it seems our "Choir" has now retired along with our Drummer Boy!!! doah doh evil2

Erm, you try living in a building site with not hoists for LMH!!!! mad I am hoping to make the game on Sat and will def be there for the Cup Final. However, I will be actively encouraging Shannon to run over yer tootsies next time she sees you!! bigshockBe afraid!!! Be nvery afraid!!! giggle

Originally Posted By: Mr Happy
Originally Posted By: Squadron Leader
bring your whole population. You will never out sing the mighty yellow army.

I would'nt worry about that, it seems our "Choir" has now retired along with our Drummer Boy!!! doah doh evil2

Erm, you try living in a building site with not hoists for LMH!!!! mad I am hoping to make the game on Sat and will def be there for the Cup Final. However, I will be actively encouraging Shannon to run over yer tootsies next time she sees you!! bigshockBe afraid!!! Be nvery afraid!!! giggle

If I where you I'd sack those bloomin' builders. C'mon Happy lighten up, all said in jest matey, but I'll make sure I've got me steel toe caps on next time I see Shannon.

giggle

Originally Posted By: enfield_paul
choir not retired, just reassembling....
not been much to sing about this season....

Well reassemble and bring it down to Canvey on Saturday where you will be greeted warmly..........

.........then outsung for the afternoon!!!!!!

Myself & Rock Steady wont be there Saturday unfortunatly, we are off to Sp.... Spu......Spu...... Its no good I cant say it, I was bought up not to swear!

We are off to W(s)hite Hart Pain, to watch the Mighty Bolton against that other bottom half of the table side!

Mighty Bolton!! confused My a4se!! mad C4ap club that qualified for a European competition and then couldn't be bothered to take it seriously!! flame They should not be allowed to represent England in European competition for ten years!! angry Hope the feckers go down alongside that Egyptian shopkeeper's mickey mouse club!! boxing

Look forward to seeing you. Will you be comming straight to the ground?

I believe so as our Players will also be on the Coach, but there will be other Supporters who will be making their own way.

dance

Originally Posted By: Mr Happy
Mighty Bolton!! confused My a4se!! mad C4ap club that qualified for a European competition and then couldn't be bothered to take it seriously!! flame They should not be allowed to represent England in European competition for ten years!! angry Hope the feckers go down alongside that Egyptian shopkeeper's mickey mouse club!! boxing

Couldnt agree more, cant wait, but hey corporate hospitality and all that, but I like Fulham, Id rather Birmingham or Middlesbrough disapear, preferably the latter.