Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Results Wed 16 April

[quote=Rhodes

HTFCew - Thanks for posting that as I had missed it due to the bombardment I'm getting today from the likes of the BBC and Sky Sports, it's actually very complimentary and I wish I could have been there to press his flesh

Are they trying to wring the truth out of you too?

congratulations to broxbourne borough reserves on winning their league. well deserved and will be a force in the reserve first division next year after beating hertfords reserves in a cup this year!!

A great achievement considering they were only formed at the start of the season!! i was helping out the reserve manager last night and saw the legendary rhodes, i was slightly starstruck but all the broxbourne commitee said he was a true gent!!

Blues06 - Why didn't you introduce yourself as it would have been great to meet you, I hope you tucked into the sarnies afterwards that we brought up with us. I heard the story about Peter Theo and the way he almost ruined a great Club, this is someone that 'Sugar' was friends with which says it all.

Originally Posted By: blues06
congratulations to broxbourne borough reserves on winning their league. well deserved and will be a force in the reserve first division next year after beating hertfords reserves in a cup this year!!
A great achievement considering they were only formed at the start of the season!! i was helping out the reserve manager last night and saw the legendary rhodes, i was slightly starstruck but all the broxbourne commitee said he was a true gent!!

applause applause applause applause applause applause Well done BB V&E A great achievment indeed. I'm really glad, there's something about the club that I very much like.

So I heard, no water cress sandwiches then. I think that we are now on a par with the hospitality Hillingdon Borough used to put on when they were in the SSML a couple of seasons ago, nobody was interested in the football when they went there, just the food.