Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The Kentish Town

Originally Posted By: nellie
Ahh thanks for that Wader.....I dont do reading between the lines. And here was i thinking he thought I might have known something he didnt lol

Now there's some lines to read between nellie!

No, that was a one liner, unlike your other post!

All this cryptic stuff - intriguing!

Originally Posted By: Special1
It was the covert way he casually tried to blind the opposition with his instamatic camera flash and no pictures to show for it that won it for KT. smile

Special1 - If you're fishing for copies of the photos I took at our two meetings this season you only need to ask and I'll forward them to you, it's as simple as that like when I sent you the newspaper cuttings.

Horace, I'm surprised at you.

Money has been tight this year with the smoking ban, business at our main source of income, the restaurant, has been down as we have no outside space to accomodate the chainsmokers.

But to get away form this dependence, the club is being structured differently to accomodate other areas of funding and to build for the future. It hasn't all gone through yet but we hope we will be based on solid ground with the changes and agreements made.

No excuses we won the league probally on a smaller budget than you,whatever happens off the field your players should still know how to play football on the field.

Originally Posted By: Football Man
As if the amount of photocopy paper he was able to steal from his employers had any effect at all on Kentish Town's ability to win football matches!

Yes but he did get huge browny points for managing to get all that photocopying done without 'The Colonel' finding out.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
It was the covert way he casually tried to blind the opposition with his instamatic camera flash and no pictures to show for it that won it for KT. smile

Special1 - If you're fishing for copies of the photos I took at our two meetings this season you only need to ask and I'll forward them to you, it's as simple as that like when I sent you the newspaper cuttings.

The photos that you took behind our goal, late in the second half, when we were defending a corner, without using the viewfinder but plenty of flash, would be good.

I seem to remember the flash going off about 10 times in quick succession so I would be interested in seeing about that many from the same angle.

May be you would like to post them on the forum and I'll get Eagles to judge them for you? Then again, I won't hold my breath. countingsheep

Special1 - I sent you the newspaper cuttings and I will happily send you the photos, why are you being like that

Blowingbubbles - On a completely separate matter I met your Assistant Manager Willie at the BBC last Monday when 'the great one' and 'the great' Kenny Dyer were both on the non league show, he's a really nice guy.