Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The Kentish Town

Special1 has always been a comedian from day 1 when he was posting under Eagles1981 however to be fair I think his heart is in the right place at the end of the day and he loves his Club, we saw that at Reynolds Field when he was chief cook and bottle washer and I think even made the sandwiches.

Special1 - Hector has bigger fish to fry now and I have received a number of approaches from Club's at a much higher level since this thread was opened which I will pass on for him to consider, he is currently in Bath and not contactable. I think you know full well what Hector is capable of but just don't want to admit it, when we played Royston he knew what Craig Hammond had for his breakfast that morning and against Hoddesdon he knew the colour of Peter Ulatowski's under pants.

Nellie the bouncer and door woman (lol) would just like to congratulate everyone at KTFC for their Championship winning season it was well deserved. And maybe just maybe i might make it next season on the odd occasion.

Special 1 it looks like you need all the help you can get,

was it 22 or 23 points we finished in front of you?

we could've lost another 7 games and still be in front of you so i think you need to stop worrying about other teams and worry about your own team and if you did you probally wouldn't be so sh*t.

Originally Posted By: nellie
would just like to congratulate everyone at KTFC for their Championship winning season it was well deserved

Does that include me too

Originally Posted By: Wader
'Trouble at mill'

Wader - What on earth brings you to that conclusion, Coaches come and go all the time. It wouldn't surprise me however if you're involved and have somehow got to Hector and poached him.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Wader - What on earth brings you to that conclusion, Coaches come and go all the time. It wouldn't surprise me however if you're involved and have somehow got to Hector and poached him.

You mean like Gordon Boateng?

Just reading between the lines. You know, the lines that you are constantly claiming to read between on here when speculating about other clubs. As for poaching Hector, the way you're trying to spin this at the moment it sounds as if it doesn't really matter to your club that he's gone and also that his style was out of sorts with others at the club and he was reminded of where the main exit gate was located.

You and others from your club opened the KT speculation door, you can't now get upset that some people may wish to join that discussion.

Originally Posted By: nellie

Not quite sure what you are trying to say here Rhodes. Maybe its just me but I would have thougt you had more of an idea if you were with KTFC than me.

Nellie. Rhodes original 'does that include me?' post was in response to a general congratulatory message. He was fishing for a personal back slap, certificate of merit or on-line medal.

TommyK It is true you got a good run towards the end and I think I was the first to congratulate your team on promotion.

I'll excuse you for not knowing our reason for letting go the challenge for promotion as you are relatively new to the forum but to summarize, our efforts had to be concentrated on other areas of the club to think about its future.

Originally Posted By: Special1
TommyK It is true you got a good run towards the end and I think I was the first to congratulate your team on promotion.

I'll excuse you for not knowing our reason for letting go the challenge for promotion as you are relatively new to the forum but to summarize, our efforts had to be concentrated on other areas of the club to think about its future.

He probably means the plug was pulled on the money!

Horace, I'm surprised at you.

Money has been tight this year with the smoking ban, business at our main source of income, the restaurant, has been down as we have no outside space to accomodate the chainsmokers.

But to get away form this dependence, the club is being structured differently to accomodate other areas of funding and to build for the future. It hasn't all gone through yet but we hope we will be based on solid ground with the changes and agreements made.