Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The Kentish Town

It will be interesting to see if he got a call from Special1 at 20.31 last night although I understand a number of Step 2 and 3 Club's have made approaches for his services.

11 April 2008:

Originally Posted By: Football Man
Originally Posted By: Greg_Dyke
I think you have forgotten about the 2nd UEFA A Licence Coach involved, a certain Hector Varela, will be also making keen notes and observances....duck

He won't be there next season.

Later the same day:

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Originally Posted By: Football Man
He won't be there next season

That's very interesting seeing how he committed himself to us for another season on Wednesday night

I received the text lastnight while in the pub and it took me by surprise!I would like to say thanks to Hector for helping us with promotion but for me mission is by far accomplished there is plenty of hard work still to be done this is just 1 division i want another couple more divisions before i can say mission accomplished

I hope Hector is still gonna come to the end of season party and have a few drinks with us.

Does anyone know if anyone is joining the KTFC coaching staff and where Hector is going to be for next season?

It will be interesting to see if he got a call from Special1 at 20.31 last night although I understand a number of Step 2 and 3 Club's have made approaches for his services.

When you try and build something you need committed people who will stay long-term.

It is no surprise to me that he only lasted a season.

You didn't put him up for the Colombian job or something and that is why he left? biglaugh

Special1 - I expected that reaction from you to the news that Hector won't be with us next season and it has played right into your hands hasn't it. Why do you say it is no surprise to you that he has only lasted a season, we weren't really expecting him to stay any longer as Hector is clearly more than capable of Coaching at a much higher level and getting handsomely paid for his services, what would those Royston Town and Hoddesdon Town dossiers have been worth in the Premiership for example.

Just to clear up the sistuation up as far as im lead to believe, there was a slight difference in opinion on the way the team should play and it was felt between the manager and hector that it would be in the benefit of the team if he seeked pastures new.

the club would like to thank him for his work this year and wish him well were ever he goes.

so as i informed you ealier, there are changes of personnel afoot at ktfc, and this is only the begining so watch this space.

Well if Hector leaves so will his compatriots. Reading between the lines he sounds as if he was pushed.

Would it not have made more sense to get the manager to move to pastures new, if, according to Rhodes, it is because of Hector that success has been brought to KT for the first time?

Special1 - I didn't say that at all, it was very much a team effort involving everyone at the Club. You're just trying to upset the apple cart and would have given your right arm to have Hector in the dugout with you this season.

Its lucky then that you are not involved with us, then special 1, it takes more than one individual to secure success, as you should know Special 1, so tell me why did Hector leave your beloved club or is it a secret.

Hector was never pushed, the door was just left open for him lol.

And Tommy K, i think that u becoming a future manager, could well be within your grasp.As your heart and soul is in this club. As it is in a few other players. I will not mention no names, but you know who im on about.

And if his compatriots leave, we will see, who knows what the future holds, and in any case im sure the management would only be interested in keeping only two of them.

Special1 - I didn't say that at all, it was very much a team effort involving everyone at the Club. You're just trying to upset the apple cart and would have given your right arm to have Hector in the dugout with you this season.

so it wasn't just Lee Scott then?

No Tommy it was a WHOLE CLUB effort, and thats what made it more pleasing when we won the title, every player has had a role to play this season and worked very hard, the players. the coaches, manager, secretaries, progamme editors, kitchen staff, chairman, ALI the groundsman and Nellie the (Bouncer) and door women lol, i hope i havent forgotten everyone hehehehe

WELL DONE TO EACH OF YOU, AND LONG MAY IT CONTINUE

Originally Posted By: Tiger007
Its lucky then that you are not involved with us, then special 1, it takes more than one individual to secure success, as you should know Special 1, so tell me why did Hector leave your beloved club or is it a secret.
Hector was never pushed, the door was just left open for him lol.
And Tommy K, i think that u becoming a future manager, could well be within your grasp.As your heart and soul is in this club. As it is in a few other players. I will not mention no names, but you know who im on about.
And if his compatriots leave, we will see, who knows what the future holds, and in any case im sure the management would only be interested in keeping only two of them.

No secret - It is physically impossible for one to leave a club when one hasn't ever joined that club.

No Hector, no Javier, No Mr Lee and Mr Donoghue, No Clement (he didn't affirm his presence next season) - sounds like something isn't quite right. Maybe ex-Benfica Emmanuel can shed some light?

HEHEHEHEHEHEEH Special 1 i strongly recommend that you take a long hard look at your club and stop trying to assume whats going on at others, KTFC will be just fine next year, and who knows maybe all of the above will be here next season with the exception of Hector, the future is a funny thing, if i had a crystal ball i would win the lottery every week, but alas i dont.

Are you going to try for promotion next year or do you think u will finish mid table again.........

hehehehehehehehehehe i do have to say u do brighten my day, with your wit,...........i will rename you The Special Funny One,