Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

yesterday

Uncle Urchin

an excellent day to finish off the season and whatever happens in the play offs this coming week I think we can safely say that its been another good season for the little old urchins...I am sure I speak for everyone when I say a massive big well done to our family of staff..volunteers..players..management staff and of course our advertisers/sponsors and directors who so willingly support the club on and off the pitch..

old trophies go and new ones come in...the youth teams and reserve teams continue to prosper and our club continues its march ever onwards..next season holds much promise whatever league we are playing in and as this season comes to an end I cannot wait for the new one to start as win or lose in the play offs there is nothing like that brave new horizon of expectation that each pre season brings...

many thanks to all those who came to the bridge yesterday to support the teams...wombles and urchins...fans and staff from other clubs and new visitors to the bridge attracted to the game for the first time who will surely return next season..

well done all and onwards to the wombles on tuesday night...we can do this so be there.. yay

agreed,has been a great season with fantastic games,results and met some nice people on the way.If you can possibly make it then get there as i am sure the players would appreciate it and the more support we have there will mean more noise and hopefully our players can rise to it.Speaking to some of them last night i don't think they will let us down.