Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

***Site Upgrades***

Over the next few days, I will be upgrading a lot of the software on this site, moving the site to a new server, and generally having a spring clean.

Regretfully, this will mean some down time - but I aim to do most of the big work at night, so it will not disrupt you too much.

If you spot any broken links or problems, please let me know smile.gif

When I upgrade the software, some of the features may not be back straight away, as they need to be coded.

One feature in some forums, that will be gone for an extended time is the calendars - however I am hoping a better soloution will be in place for the start of the new season.

Will update this thread, as I complete tasks.

I have started the move - I intend to keep the forums up for as long as possible - but expect a slightly longer downtime from around 20:00 Monday evening - this downtime will last at least 3-4 hours as we move the database.

After that time, the forums will contain many errors due to the change of paths for the various scripts. I will eliminate those as quickly as possible. But I would imagine it will be 4 or 5am before I get rid of most of the errors. I will keep the forums closed until most of the big ones have been dealt with.

I was hoping to combine this with a forum software upgrade, but the software I was hoping would be released late last week has been delayed slightly. This will now take place in a week or so's time.

We have now moved.

The site was actually down for just 15 minutes - hopefully everyhting works, but if it doesn't please let me know in this thread.

We now have a new domain name of http://www.nonleague.com - http://www.nonleague.net should forward on, but some of the other domains might not at the moment.

Please let me know what the speed is like smile.gif

I think it should be working - I have just managed to upload an attachment to a post - so hopefully you should be okay.

If not please let me know, with details of the error being reported.