Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Ex-England Internationals to Play at Concord

boleynkid

Just to let you know that details will be coming soon about a great event which will be taking place at Concord Rangers FC on Sunday 7th September. A team of Ex-England internationals including Tony Cottee, Kerry Dixon, Nigel Winterburn, Paul Parker, Graham Roberts, Paul Allen, Clive Allen, Paul Walsh, Peter Taylor and Peter Bonetti (more to be announced) will play against an assembled side. Kick off 2pm. Raffle proceeds will go to The Willow Foundation.

More news soon.

Canvey Youth have their tournament over waterside that day, Henners will be playing, and it would be great to see plenty of support from you guys over there.

Originally Posted By: boleynkid
Just to let you know that details will be coming soon about a great event which will be taking place at Concord Rangers FC on Sunday 7th September. A team of Ex-England internationals including Tony Cottee, Kerry Dixon, Nigel Winterburn, Paul Parker, Graham Roberts, Paul Allen, Clive Allen, Paul Walsh, Peter Taylor and Peter Bonetti (more to be announced) will play against an assembled side. Kick off 2pm. Raffle proceeds will go to The Willow Foundation.

More news soon.

My dad used to bunk off school with him - me Nan used to find 'em hiding in the chicken sheds.....give em a thick ear and send em on their way....obviously a thick ear cant hurt anyone! grin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mob you are such a twat its unreal, Just because its to far for you to stumble drunk again, it doesnt mean that the real football fans do not want to see some great ex England stars

at whatever ground its held at.

Its not about Concord Rangers !

Its about a chance to see some of yesteryears heroes having a kickabout !

Tickets can also be purchased from Penn Sports in the Knightswick Centre and from the club. I think I have worked out though that MOB won't be buying one.

I've lived on the island all my life and hopefully this will be an event for all football fans on Canvey to enjoy.

I'll find out the answer to that one Ribbit but my guess would be around 2,000 or so. Tickets will be available on the gate but a number of people have already asked about tickets so they are available for those that want to buy them early.

No idea how many will turn up but we are hopeful of a good attendance and we think this is arguably the best ever line up for this type of match in our area.