Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

betting odds?

Originally Posted By: The Amber Bamber
Does anyone know somewhere on the internet where you can find betting odds for the Rymandivision one north? I remember a few years ago someone on this forum finding odds for the Essex Senior league so if if The Townies can't find them, no one can

Am in the process of trying to find out from a relation who works for a "Bookies",so watch this space.

happybouncer

I looked everywhere but the lowest the recognised Bookies go is The Ryman Premier.

That Non-League Paper may have a market framed.

Anyone on here want to set a market?

Just reading your predictions and the fact that Non-League Daily(or whatever it is called) had two of its 6 tipsters picking ETFC to win...I'd be thinking somewhere around 7/2 to 4/1 would be offered by bookies...whereas the right price for any team winning such a long comp in such a big field should be around the 8/1 mark at least.