Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tringarmy is on the move

I think Rhodes should have a really good look at himself, Why does he get so much fun out of showing off his so called "football knowledge".

When really all these comments prove what a sad little man he is, and without his computer his life would be very lonely indeed. Somebody who's life is played out in front

of a computer screen is bound to know where Enfield play! I hope this comment sinks in Rhodes and you have a good, hard look at yourself and realise that it is pretty

evident that everyone is laughing AT you, not WITH you!

if that was the case Rhodes wouldn't bother doing it.

It is the plain fact that some people are so easily wound up and bite that motivates him to do what he does ...... (probably)

Lets get back to topic and I understand that TringArmy had a good game for Tring Corinthians Reserves at Sun Postal Sports on Tuesday evening:

http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/tringcorinthiansfc/club_news.pl?news=503595