Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tringarmy is on the move

Hi folks,

Just to let you all know that after 10 months at Sun Sports I've today re-signed for Tring Athletic.

Sun have been fantastic to me and have left the door open if I should want to go back. They should do ok this year with the squad available to them once things have settled down a bit & people get to know each other.

Season no 15 or 16 with Tring now (so a veteran at 31!), so an easy choice when I got the call.

In the reserves on Saturday and from there we'll have to see

• 2 years later...

I'm sure you will all join me in wishing TringArmy good luck in his latest move to Tring Corinthians, it's a major coup for the Icknield Way Club

Keeps - What do you mean, I got the news on the grapevine as TringArmy was signing on the dotted line, you can't get any quicker than that

I'm sure you will all join me in wishing TringArmy good luck in his latest move to Tring Corinthians, it's a major coup for the Icknield Way Club

Read the original post. He's not going to Corinthians. He's going to Athletic.

Read the original post. He's not going to Corinthians. He's going to Athletic.

check the date of the first post...it's a Rhodes special

Dick Turpin - I'm just old school that's all, you will find the likes of Football Man, Sjj2112, Royals26 and other true football enthusiasts in their late 40s and early 50s are the same, Keeps, Loosely and Ref Off Ref will all claim to be but they would just about know who plays at Molineux, the Emirates and Ford Meadow respectively.

You're wrong there RoR, Cliffy has no need of loo paper because he can't even find his ar$e with both hands.

He might be able to name every ground in the SSML but how many is he welcome at?

Dick Turpin - I'm just old school that's all, you will find the likes of Football Man, Sjj2112, Royals26 and other true football enthusiasts in their late 40s and early 50s are the same, Keeps, Loosely and Ref Off Ref will all claim to be but they would just about know who plays at Molineux, the Emirates and Ford Meadow respectively.

Maybe if you used it's official name of Ashburton Grove rather than the sponsored name it might help!

Enfield Til It Died - Okay, here's one to test your knowledge, which non league team used to ply its trade at Southbury Road

I think Rhodes should have a really good look at himself, Why does he get so much fun out of showing off his so called "football knowledge".

When really all these comments prove what a sad little man he is, and without his computer his life would be very lonely indeed. Somebody who's life is played out in front

of a computer screen is bound to know where Enfield play! I hope this comment sinks in Rhodes and you have a good, hard look at yourself and realise that it is pretty

evident that everyone is laughing AT you, not WITH you!