Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Brimsdown Rvs v Kingsbury LT - Wednesday 27 August

Originally Posted By: GRS67
Not sure, how do I get from West Hendon to Brimsdown Rovers and how long would it take using public transport?

As for being afraid has that got something to do with the officials you listed?

Not so much officials but official.
As you seem to be so well in at Silver Jubilee Park already I'm sure you could arrange a lift to the game and back, otherwise it's not that far and I can e-mail you directions, it should be another three points for you with the way Brimsdown Rovers are playing.

No lift to the game, I asked yesterday, and Saturday at Concord is a heck of a long trek by public transport so not sure about that either.

Email the details to Brimsdown along with any other SSML Prem clubs by public transport or if anyone else can help, much obligied.

That's a bit mean of Kingsbury particularly if they want to encourage you to stay onboard, if it were me I would have ensured somebody picked you up from your house and dropped you back to your door for both the Brimsdown and Concord games. You have to know what side your bread is buttered on in this day and age when genuine volunteers are like gold dust.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
That's a bit mean of Kingsbury particularly if they want to encourage you to stay onboard, if it were me I would have ensured somebody picked you up from your house and dropped you back to your door for both the Brimsdown and Concord games. You have to know what side your bread is buttered on in this day and age when genuine volunteers are like gold dust.

gee, where i come from all the cheerleaders get a lift on team coach but they are really trying to push soccer over here at the moment
i was talking to some guys from margate and they told me you can pay more than $150 to watch some games!

Thompson who are you a Colney player?

I was in the stands yesterday.

Rhodes that would be nice but if they dont have the space then fair enough. I didn't expect to follow them every match home and away. I am NOT actually helping the club in any official capacity, I am just updating the blog and giving the team vocal support.