Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

joke

big guy

Todays performance was a joke, no interest i dont think there was one player out there that wore the town shirt with pride. We have sunk to a new low Rio was out there making up the numbers, as heard from behind the goal WHAT A LOAD OF RUBBISH 100% agree we give the team 100% backing and this is what we get back in return 4 games played 1 draw which we should have one but thanks to rio and 3 defets letting in 11 goals and scoring NIL, thanks lads. Something has got to happen and happen fast, all these quality players we got in in the close season were are the now i remember we had a stricker over 6 foot were is he now all the good players we had have gone if things dont change soon we wont need the q e stadium just a park will do COME ON MANAGMENT AND PLAYERS GET YOUR FINGERS OUT AND DO SOMETHING before its to late and we get the drop.

Originally Posted By: 1 team in enfield
before you all start having ago at the team and managment have a look at yourselves, you are the ones who wanted changes last season with regards to managment players and staff. look where its got you hahahah roll on the ESL

Yes we have problems after 4 games, but we have another 38 to go, lots of opportunities to get the points in and preserve our status at least. I think you guys have a harder task in trying to get promoted, dont you think?