Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Good news!!!

townerboy

Fantastic result, well done lads I was'nt there (working) but was delighted to get the early edition of Sunday press and see us with a win, even better the silly mob in Cheshunt lost after all the sh1te they've been giving us (me in particulr) on their forum and on ours too. BUT BUT BUT

We still let in 2 goals and realistically Tilbury will slowly but surely retrieve back to their customary position in the lower reaches of the table. Thats my opinion. So the win was more than welcome,BUT, don't let it cover some of the cracks that still exist, like defensive frailties etc cos we'll have to score 4 every game to get a point or 3 the way we've defended this season so far.

I might sound harsh, but unless we are hard barstewards we wont climb the table as quickly as we'd like.

Roll on Tuesday.

Originally Posted By: Enfield United
Fantastic result, well done lads I was'nt there (working) but was delighted to get the early edition of Sunday press and see us with a win, even better the silly mob in Cheshunt lost after all the sh1te they've been giving us (me in particulr) on their forum and on ours too. BUT BUT BUT

We still let in 2 goals and realistically Tilbury will slowly but surely retrieve back to their customary position in the lower reaches of the table. Thats my opinion. So the win was more than welcome,BUT, don't let it cover some of the cracks that still exist, like defensive frailties etc cos we'll have to score 4 every game to get a point or 3 the way we've defended this season so far.

I might sound harsh, but unless we are hard barstewards we wont climb the table as quickly as we'd like.

Roll on Tuesday.

EU, I'm glad you won the Under 8's game you played today. Looking forward to seeing Cheshunt kill the scum on Tuesday!!!