Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Cockfosters 2 - 6 Kentish Town

Yes very impressive and it should have been more, I didn't see Nellie though, was she in disguise

Cockfosters v Kentish Town games are normally dour affairs such as the last time the two teams met at Chalk Lane in 2006/2007 and of course their infamous 2-0 win at Claremont Road that season however this was a different kettle of fish, I was surprised how poor Cockfosters were in every department.

Willow the Cat - Was Nellie 'babysitting' your daughter then when you came on for the last ten minutes, did you actually touch the ball.

not kicked a ball since and im hating it but i dont think im fit enough to get into any other team at this level ive never been a good trainer but when it comes to matches i can run all game and i give 100percent and i play with my heart on my sleeve and i would give anything for the cause,i cant run long distances as i have bad asthma and i always play with an asthma pump strapped to my wrist just in case.

Originally Posted By: Tommy K

i hope KTFC become the best they can be for frank coz the amount of work he puts in he deserves it

Well when 'the great one' eventually leaves Kentish Town he will obviously call you and bring you straight back to the Club no questions asked

Originally Posted By: nellie
so I am guessing you have had a conversation with the gentleman concerned

Which gentleman are you referring to, interesting that you appear in a puff of smoke like that.