Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Cockfosters 2 - 6 Kentish Town

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Originally Posted By: nellie
so I am guessing you have had a conversation with the gentleman concerned

Which gentleman are you referring to, interesting that you appear in a puff of smoke like that.

The gentleman concerned is Frank. Now I have answered your question could you answer my question?

Originally Posted By: Tommy K
what makes you say that?

Well isn't it obvious, you'll be welcomed back with open arms as soon as 'the great one' leaves the Club however I still maintain you over reacted at Wellingborough as it wasn't Clement who left you on the bench, would he bring Chris on ahead of you after what you did at Bedford Town last season, think about it.

Mr Rhodes stop guessing! Everyone there knows what went on, it just goes to show that you know JACK (whos jack lol. Once you get your facts right, then i think that you can comment, until then, its best you say nothing, and yes nellie was at cockfosters, she was the one wearing the sombrero and riding the horse, with the maracas in her hand, hope they wernt yours lol.

I wonder how KTFC will ever survive with out the player that took us single handed to the first division title, wonder wonder wonder.

Who knows what the future will bring.

Originally Posted By: Tiger007
I wonder how KTFC will ever survive with out the player that took us single handed to the first division title

I call scoring 34 goals from October to April without breaking sweat single handed, where would Kentish Town have finished last season without Lee.