Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Free football at Aveley

andyetfc

Well I have mentioned on these threads not too long ago that we should do a charity orientated scheme i.e bringing in the a youth day where an adult gets a pound off for every child they are accompanied with, or make it an Enfield Community day where free entry is given, with face painting, furry mascot at penalty shoot outs or footy coaching at half time.

I was told I'm risking of creating a theme park and not having a footy stadium, well done Aveley thats exactly what a Close to the community club should be doing.

Thanks very much for your kind comments chaps, I know that Aveley is not top of your list of places to go but we are trying.We are not that well supported and each year we have an open day when we try to attract a few more to come along and watch us but the games have always been at the end of the season. By doing things earlier, we hope that one or two more will stay with us for the season and beyond. The idea to involve the Breast Cancer Foundation was simple really. We have several ladies at the club who suffer from this terrible condition so we decided to raise money for them and hopefully raise our profile along the way. So far, we have raised over