Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tokyngton FC

• 2 weeks later...

I expected to see you and Spidermanor at the Viking Sports Ground last night for what turned out to be a special night in Tokyngton Manor's short history, your ears must have certainly been burning during the evening as your names came up in context of your disappointing decision not to roll up your sleeves and get involved in the Club particularly as you live just a stones throw away from their Greenford base, there would have been an automatic place for you both on the Committee.

thats a tremendous result for Tokyngton Manor. Well done to them.

Lato - Tokyngton Manor do quite a decent programme however there is room for improvement and you could have made that job your own had you swallowed your pride and simply accepted the new Club for what it was, okay it wasn't Ruislip Manor and Tokyngton might have seemed a ridiculous name initially but everyone is used to it now and going by Tuesday night the Club are really going places with forward thinking Chairman Terry Springer.

Lato - Where were FoRM today out of interest, I was at Hoddesdon to witness another fine Tokyngton Manor victory, they scored just before the interval and then held on fairly comfortably in the second period although Hoddesdon's attack and finishing was pretty powder puff.

so which Tokyngton player will have the dubious honour of getting the 'spotlight' treatment?

Lato - I've only been to two games so it's a little too early to say however I have been extremely impressed by what I have seen so far, to beat Royston Town is one thing where you could arguably make excuses for Royston on a ploughed field of a pitch however to then go to Hoddesdon Town and earn a thoroughly deserved 1-0 win is something to write home about. It's not too late for 'the three Musketeers' to get involved and you will be welcomed with open arms, why not swallow your pride, roll up your sleeves and jump in with both feet.

why not ask the same question to all the AFC Wimbledon fans?

Lato - Surely you're not comparing Ruislip Manor and Tokyngton Manor to MK Dons and AFC Wimbledon, I can't see any comparison whatsoever. The link below suggests that people bent over backwards to help Ruislip Manor survive and had everyone sung from the same hymn sheet instead of pulling in different directions then the name may have still been alive today:

http://londonist.com/2008/02/football_ruisli.php

Originally Posted By: zezi

Heard Tok Manors main man Dan Owen is out for the remainder of the season?? thats a very big blow for them, jus his height and prescence terrifies defences!

Zezi - Like it was at Hoddesdon Town last Saturday you mean

rhodes when is the SLB v Tokyngton Manor game likely to be played?

Bosman08 - I think you have misunderstood Special1, reading between the lines I believe he is suggesting that Sport London e Benfica may well go out of business before the end of the season, either way it looks like they won't be playing at Reynolds Field next season in which case they could be relegated even if they don't finish in the bottom two.