Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Margate appeal ?

michael

Meanwhile

back in the office;

do i recall correctly that Margate FC/LHDC have a rather more significant planning appeal process going on,as opposed to a minor squabble over a few points upon which rides the whole future of the club ?

I forget the exact timeline, but have we not got a 6 month extention of the winding up order and thus it is due for expiry in march/april;and the key to this was the planning application which was rejected ?

It was intimated that the planning application would be appealed-but i have no recollection of any update on this.

One assumes (dangerous to assume )that behind the scenes an appeal is being correlated-or is it ?

Realistically, should we not have any appeal lodged for TDC feb/march planning meeting ?

Is my recollection correct and has anyone any idea of the current status of this ?

It would be ironic to win the 'battle' on the pitch only to lose the 'war' off it and find ourselves in the kent league after all.

Does anyone else have a feeling there are a few more tears to be shed over this ?