Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Blues v Dover (Tues 24th Feb)

jmez

Wondering what are peoples thoughts on the game and our squad for tomorrows cup fixture? Will the likes of Ferguson and Bricknell be back in the starting 11? It hasnt been working in the last few games and the slight changes made for Saturdays game didnt exactly change our performance. Is it time to introduce the younger, more hungry players to the team not only tomorrow but in the league too?

The team, team-spirit & attitude that beat Sutton away will do for me.

That wasn't that long ago, was it. Shouldn't be too difficult to re-kindle that fire.

I think now is a good time for us as fans to step up to the plate and get behind the team.

The lads need us to perform just as much as we need them. We need a shoe army attitude tonight to help "re-kindle that fire"

So come on Ladies & Gent's it's time to get behind the goal and get back singing and chanting the players on.

Tonight represents a chance for the players to restore a little bit of faith and pride back to themselves and the club. We've seen that IF they play as a team, then they CAN compete with the best in the league. A victory tonight would give us a real chance of winning some major silverware for the first time in years.

Not sure how many will be in attendance, as unfortunately it's trousers round the ankles time for many with the start of the European [****!!****] fest on TV again.

'Trousers round the ankles' smile And thats just ITV's attitude to Man Utd let alone those armchair Mancs up and down the country.

Anyway, much more important is tonights quarter final. A big game for us. A win will see us extend our season into March and look forward to a semi final. A defeat and....well, I dont even want to contemplate that.

I never thought I would say this as I was trudging up Blunts Wall Road at 5pm on Saturday, but I'm looking forward to tonights game!

Come on you Blues!

My team would be

Tucker

Alaile, Duncan, Cole, Dumas

Ferguson, Dormer, Heffer, Wareham

Bricknell, Flack

Subs - Marron, Hunter, Shave, BWG, J. West

There was a rumour going around on Saturday that Dormer was carrying a knock during/for Saturdays game and could miss tonights game..

If this happens then I would put Leon in for Jamie and Harrison Chatting in place for Leon on the bench.

Originally Posted By: Ryan.c
Not sure how many will be in attendance, as unfortunately it's trousers round the ankles time for many with the start of the European [****!!****] fest on TV again.

Sorry to dissapoint you, but i am going Arsenal-Roma tonightcrazy

With Shave and Alaile not available, as they played for Hornchurch and Witham in previous rounds

My team for tonight

Tucker

Marron or Wayne, Duncan, Cole, Dumas

BWG, Dormer, Heffer, Wareham,

Bricknall, Flack

Subs: Hunter, Ferguson, Marron or Wayne, West, Fowler

I hear the cries from distant Norfolk 'Let's be having you'