Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Chalfont St Peter

Chris

Hope someone from the club is sending someone up the road to watch their games. In the quarter finals of the FA Vase tomorrow. Had a very decent FA Cup run where they just lost to Team Bath and should have won apparently.

Must have some decent players that would be worth a look. Think i'm right in saying that's where Beaconsfield's Bradley Bubb came from, and look what he's doing in this division.

Guest Anonymous

Brian Connor is there,good set up.

they have a very fast front line, ok midfield but are bit

suspect defensively. they could quite easily do well in

the southern league much like sycob this year,im just not sure

that players would be rushing to leave there to come to slough.

• 2 weeks later...

Many people wanted a lowestoft v whitley bay final but in a way it makes it more interesting. Chalfonts best chance to win it this year, they are definately too good for the spartan when i saw them play, but i think they have a serious fixture backlog so maybe they wont get promoted. im thinking of going to the final though.

Cant help feeling for the needham market player who missed his penalty after 10 penalties going in at 5-5. chalfont did get potentially the easier of draws, lowestoft and whitley bay many people say are stronger but who knows. When i saw st peter. BC was on the subs bench but he seemed to be enjoying himself.

I'll be supporting Glossop - went to see them play a few years ago in the FA Cup and they are a really nice bunch of fans. I remember their manager came over to have a chat with me during a break in play because I stood out wearing my Slough shirt.