Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Jump or Push?

Will Derek Sweetman decide to go himself and resign, or will it require the intervention of Steve Easterbrook to sack him?

This is now worse than the Darren Wilkinson situation, as Darren did not come to the club as a manager but tried his best with limited resources, so the poor results were understandable.

Derek Sweetman came here claiming to be an experianced manager who understood this leauge and has had ample resources and a stable club base to work from. The lack of results fail to justify these claims.

The club should be starting to move forward, but under Sweetman there has been stagnation and rot and it is time he went.

Derek or Steve can one of you do the right thing and allow the club to move forward.

so why is it that when people speak of experience they automatically assume that it must be someone that has been at the said level for a number of years. some times the best option is to bring someone from below and let the enthusiasm they bring change and mould the team their way.

How long ago did I tell you all-you thought I had a grudge against sweetman-but I was merely pointing out he was not up to the job-and as for roberts, he was not even a good park player.How I wished you'd listened !!

Guest rebelz
Quote:

How long ago did I tell you all-you thought I had a grudge against sweetman-but I was merely pointing out he was not up to the job-and as for roberts, he was not even a good park player.How I wished you'd listened !!

Come on then rwg. you have been banging on about sweetman not being good enough and you have all these contacts. who do you think should be the new stfc manager then? bateman? mudge? anyone else?