Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

I'M BACK!!

Originally Posted By: Jonno
What did I miss??

Yo Jonno! Not a lot really. Rhodes left Kentish Town and joined the new Edgware. Then they decided not to have a new Edgware and decided to start a new club instead, groundsharing at Biggleswade Town, called Southill Alexander, hopefully playing in the SSMFL, with a manager and players and everything; but then he decided to join Tokyngton Manor (Ruislip Manor that was). He's already recruited three new fans. There you go, you are up to date.

Horace - Actually I updated Jonno with the facts when I saw him at Lowfield recently when Tokyngton Manor won there 1-0 and you're very wide of the mark. I haven't formally agreed to join Tokyngton Manor and am only helping them out with a spare pair of hands for the time being until Southill Alexander come on-line next season, Syd Lexic is doing the same at Buntingford Town.

Originally Posted By: ONE
I think you telling us wot you've been up to Jonno would be more interesting !

Well Im glad you asked "ONE" (what happened to the prefix? Have you moved on?? Shows how long Ive been away!)

Well in the last 6 months I changed my job and moved to Brookmans Park. Unfortunately, I f?????g hated it and so quit my job and moved back to Hoddesdon!!

During this time I have also split up with my girlfriend (sigh) and become an uncle to baby Ryah!

I have entirely re-decorated my living room with white walls and a feature wall in the middle with some shocking red and black wallpaper, hardwood flooring, 2 x leather sofas, new gas fireplace, Ikea Oak sideboard and a rug.

Been busy on the music front with tons of gigs and got a lot booked in for the summer (still available to book for weddings, birthdays etc etc. Enquire within or log on to Roundabout Zoo

On top of all this, I have been supporting Hoddesdon Towns hunt for promotion back to the Prem and again baring witness to a team that is often brilliant and often frustatingly poor. Seen quite a few games this season and yes, crossed paths with Cliff during the Tokyngton (or however u spell it) game.

Thats me in a nutshell!!

Lol...maybe too much information Jonno...but glad to see your happy and back on the forum...

...on the footy front left Broxbourne about a month ago, wont bore you with details but i spent a while injured and coupled with work and skiing commitments i missed alot of games, joined brimsdown to get myself fit and playing again and have enjoyed a good little run, 7 games, 5 wins and 2 defeats !

Jonno - It was good to see you again at Lowfield, I'm glad we buried the hatchet but you have to admit that you did go overboard a bit over that measily fiver for Charity.