Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

HATFIELD TOWN V HODDESDON TOWN CUP FINAL

no doubt about it - hatfield are better than hoddesden, i cannot believe anyone who has watched a game between the 2 sides would think any different!

Originally Posted By: cockwatch
no doubt about it - hatfield are better than hoddesden, i cannot believe anyone who has watched a game between the 2 sides would think any different!
well ive seen all 3 games and i certainly dont believe that. I will concede that hatfield have some good individual players and deserve their current top 4 status. The league doesnt lie after all. However, on all 3 occasions i feel hod have played the better football. I also believe that to be hailed as the better 'team' you have to do this within the rules. Many teams are beaten by hatfield before a ball is kicked due to their reputation and feeling intimidated. How many times have hatfield been up before the fa for disciplinary reasons this season? Hatfield are a good side, no doubt in my mind but they let themselves down all too often with their behaviour.

didnt see it so cant comment but if it did happen then i condemn it and if it was spotted by an official then whoever did it should be punished, simple.

well your either not very observant or very very biased. i hear they call you 'Arsene' now days, cannot understand why?

you were in a minority of people who seem to know nothing of the 'spitting' incident, maybe you are choosing to ignore it,maybe the player involved is special to you? i guess we will never know??

as you obviously have such a strong knowledge of goings on at hatfield, surely you must know how many times they have been up in front of the fa, im pretty sure its not as many as you think!

We will worry about our discipline, maybe you should do the same.......

i didnt ignore it, i addressed it you muppet! Spitting is a shameful and cowardly act that should be dealt with, with the harshest of penalties. What more do you want me to say? No, i didnt see it but i am more than happy to take you on your word and believe you when you say the incident occured.

I gather from that post that unfortunately kings langley missed the deadline of the 31st of march to have their lights up and in working order. I also gather they could be staring demotion square in the face as the league rules stipulate that in order to play at this level you must have lights.

league rules? Since when have 'league rules' meant anything to the ssmfl? If that was the case, kings langley wouldnt have been allowed to play at this level THIS season, never mind next! Unfortunately we are in a tin pot league run by tin pot people.