Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hatfield Town vs Hoddesdon Town Trophy final

What a game in terms of drama. Hoddesdon see a penalty saved in 6th minute, Hatfield keeper Lacey taken off injured and Martin Standen dons the keepers jersey for the shoot-out....

I believe the better side lost on Wednesday night, but fair play to Hoddesdon, they certainly play to their strengths.

Check out a match report here The Welwyn and Hatfield Times

and a word for the Hatfield fans, I think they were tremendous and backed their team right till the end! The council have got to sort out this ground situation out.

and a word for the Hatfield fans, I think they were tremendous and backed their team right till the end! quote]

Tremendous??

Turning up to the ground drunk, bringing in their own cans of lager, racist chanting, sexist songs, foul and abusive language, smoking in the stand, taking drugs in the toilets, drunken swearing through a megaphone behind the goal for the entire 120 minutes and penalties, booing even the ballboys when they collected their medals and not knowing a rubbish bin if it smacked them in the face...

Yeah, tremendous. Give yourselves a pat on the back.

if that was the behaviour of the spectators then it does little to enhance the reputation of the club (not that it doeshave a great one already).

I would be surprised that beer would be allowed to be taken into the ground for a final. But spectators swearing at a game, using a megaphone at level six and booing ball bays ??!!! pathetic!!