Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Kentish Town v Biggleswade Town

Originally Posted By: royals26
... the answer is (albeit well buried) amongst the thread entitled 'Citizens hit Kentish Town for four' or something like that - 'Nellie' (bless) - has confirmed the match IS to be played at Copthall. wink

Unless someone spits on the pitch between now and then, in which case, it will be off due to waterlogging

... the answer is (albeit well buried) amongst the thread entitled 'Citizens hit Kentish Town for four' or something like that - 'Nellie' (bless) - has confirmed the match IS to be played at Copthall. wink

Thanks - must have missed that post. Should be interesting game.

Originally Posted By: Jonno

Unless someone spits on the pitch between now and then, in which case, it will be off due to waterlogging

Bad news is its due to rain tomorrow and Tuesday frown

Originally Posted By: Rhodes

Premier Division
0 7 Kentish Town v Biggleswade Town
Attendance 32

Wader - How was it for you tonight

Quote:

Kentish Town 0 Biggleswade Town 7
Attendance 32
Admission

Almost a year ago to the day Kentish Town were taking apart Hoddesdon Town, on their way to the Division 1 Championship, with the likes of Lee Scott, Jonathan Donoghue and Javier Rivera in the team and the word on the street was that they would go through the Premier Division like a dose of salts this season and into the Ryman League. What has gone so horribly wrong.

Originally Posted By: Conrad

Is it because you left?

I've been told that I don't do irony. Of course it's not because I left, Nellie knows perfectly well what went so terribly wrong but I doubt she will hold her hands up and admit to the failings of certain people at the Club.