Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

CHALFONT V HANWELL 2ND MAY !!!!!! TITLE DECIDER ??

According to the chalfont web site this fixture has been arranged!! Nothing on the mitto web site yet . strange that !!.

Why not 23rd april ? PLEASE TELL ME !!

You play the whole season trying to win the league, then right at the end someone moves the goalposts. To give 1 team an advantage over the others at this stage of the season is not right. Lets hope the league sees sence and gives everyone the same chance.

I WONT HOLD MY BREATH !!

.... ssssh - if you are going to rant - perhaps you should try and get the month right - I assume in your (original) post (cos you are of course at liberty to edit wink ) you mean Thu 23rd April?

Looking at Hellenic Mitoo - Wasps don't have use of the pitch that Thu - though they are playing on it the (Wed) night before.

I confess to having a soft spot for CSP but as a relative neutral if they can make up the difference in points with the [EIGHT shocked ] games left then good luck to them - especially if they manage to get a win in their penultimate match at the Carlsberg.

So its not as if Bigg Town are powerless to influence the situation is it?

Win all their games in hand AND beat CSP they finish on 85 - CSP win all theirs BUT lose vs Bigg Town they can only get 84?

Hares win their three and they too are on 85 - so probably they are 'in the box seats'. smile

Originally Posted By: Rhodes

Kentish Town 0 Biggleswade Town 7
Attendance 32
Admission

Thank you for the invite however I will be at London Colney v Tokyngton Manor on Saturday. Good luck in your quest for the Premier Division Championship but personally I think Biggleswade Town have got the bit between their teeth now.